THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unfortunately, looks like air max 1’s are finally going to take off in the states. Lol
It’s only because they are called anniversaries. Daisys, although not for everyone, are sitting and so will those remix pairs. There are several non anniversary AM1s on the foot sites waiting for the clearance rack. If Nike hadn’t called these anniversary pairs and didn’t trickle out pairs through boutiques it would be different. Marketing works.

PS - Would Daisys sot if they were a collab?

It’s only because they are called anniversaries. Daisys, although not for everyone, are sitting and so will those remix pairs. There are several non anniversary AM1s on the foot sites waiting for the clearance rack. If Nike hadn’t called these anniversary pairs and didn’t trickle out pairs through boutiques it would be different. Marketing works.

PS - Would Daisys sot if they were a collab?

Does Nike calls em Anniversaries at all?

Does Nike calls em Anniversaries at all?
Good question. I know all the sneaker sites called them that. Anyone with a pair willing to post a pic of the box tag?

This build is just so much better than the stiff fake leather pairs. Really wish Bike would keep this build in rotation.

Reactions: Ube
Yeah, let’s spread this rumor so I have a better chance this month 👍

let’s talk a walk into the past...

do you recall what happened with the reds and royals?

do you remember how easy it was to obtain during the restocks? If you TRULY wanted them, you could get them...and teals were a breeze.

do you remember how we all lost our minds during the first drop of reds and royals lol.

think of that, plus the current issues with shipping because of COVID....

Many small shops got their shipment in and were told to just put them out on the floor as opposed to waiting for the true stock. This is why EU had somewhat small stock, why STA, BAIT, Centre and other US shops sold out in seconds because of super low stock.

But go ahead and buy off StockX for $250+, just don’t say I didn’t say to be patient for later this fall....

Seriously.. Obsidians sat on sites as well and I grabbed Aquas for $75 from Undefeated, just wait it out guys.

I hope they drop in huge numbers and go on sale. Ill pick up a few pairs of each and hold on to them. The price on anniversaries is at least 2x retail for each colorway now.

On royal and obsidian, I placed order within the first 5 minutes during release on some shopify sites. I didn't get OOS message.

I tried to get aquas for like $60 off some boutique but they ended up canceling my order. Those and reds are only pairs that lasted long enough for sales but even reds didn’t hit clearance like that.

Reactions: Ube
The Obsidians, Royals, and Aquas were Tier Zero / Quick Strike account drops, IIRC.

As well as being available through Nike.

Reds hit Champs and maybe a few other Footsites, I picked multiple pairs of those for $120ish.

Curry's (OG color way) were a Tier Zero drop but ended up sub $90 if you were patient.

Definitely not as widely available as the Anniversary 90s from this year.

Obsidians dropped again after the initial release as a member exclusive on the Nike app which was a fairy easy cop that time around

The Obsidians, Royals, and Aquas were Tier Zero / Quick Strike account drops, IIRC.

As well as being available through Nike.

Reds hit Champs and maybe a few other Footsites, I picked multiple pairs of those for $120ish.

Curry's (OG color way) were a Tier Zero drop but ended up sub $90 if you were patient.

Definitely not as widely available as the Anniversary 90s from this year.
Currys came out in 2004 and 2018. Not related.

Back
Top Bottom