THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

also need these in my life but not trying to pay 150 euro
word.  been eyeing those a lot more than the other part of the venom pack.  seeing how the black/orange pair prob won't hit stateside, i think our only option is overseas.  only good thing is that these are sitting longer than the other pair

i would pay it if i could find it

Definitely, that's below retail including shipping...for a sneaker that released like 5 years ago (right???) and you want.
Thanks guys, they're on their way home to me now. Wish I lived in the US sometimes, since the shipping from US to Europe costed as much as the shoe itself. Still happy about the deal tho 
I hear you but there are plenty of shoes that only release over there that we have to pay crazy prices for + the same high shipping.

anyone know where i cant find some 2012 BHM AM1s in a size 12? ive looked forever and cant find any
Any size bigger than a 9/9.5 seems damn near impossible to find. I've been looking for a while now for a 10 and haven't come up with anything. 
ive been on the look for months, and havent come up with a thing. its not even like theyre super expensive its just theyre nowhere on the market. 

anyone know where i cant find some 2012 BHM AM1s in a size 12? ive looked forever and cant find any
here is a  sz13, (wear double socks ) 
happy.gif

http://osneaker.com/nike-running/nike-air-max-1-black-history-month-2012.html

here is a sz13, (wear double socks )
pm him the link so no one buys the 13 :lol:

ive been on the look for months, and havent come up with a thing. its not even like theyre super expensive its just theyre nowhere on the market. 
It seems everyone wore them few are ds. They probably went to outlets and old people bought them.

Last edited:
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-1/092987/

for those still looking for the black/citrus Venom. comes to $155 shipped.

not a bad size run. but the only .5 size is 8.5, which I just got and am hoping is a UK 8.5 because their mobile site doesn't specify. and I have never bought from them before. I know it wouldn't make sense for a UK site to cite US sizes. I'm just paranoid. they also never replied to my tweet.

Last edited:
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-1/092987/

for those still looking for the black/citrus Venom. comes to $155 shipped.

not a bad size run. but the only .5 size is 8.5, which I just got and am hoping is a UK 8.5 because their mobile site doesn't specify. and I have never bought from them before. I know it wouldn't make sense for a UK site to cite US sizes. I'm just paranoid. they also never replied to my tweet.

It's UK sizing don't worry

Anyone know where I can find the yeezys for close to retail? i know thats a long shot but still worth a try. also, do the PRM camos fit TTS?

If someone can point me to these in 11.5 or 12 I'd greatly appreciate it. Nike.com screwed me twice

here ya go man

On another note I can't find these in my size for a decent price. I might just say F it and buy them from FC for $150 :x :smh:

The key is to order from sites that base their costs on the pound (End, Crooked Tongues, Wellgosh) rather than the euro (Caliroots, Ticolo, Overkill). Sometimes it's even cheaper than buying in the US.

Yea believe me I've ordered from the UK plenty of times and with releases like this, sadly,it's never cheaper than US

Back
Top Bottom