THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wore the limeade yesterday and no cracks. I also pinched and bend the area and still no crack. So just bad quality of some pair???
I’m hoping that’s the case. Mine should be coming in a few days. The cracks has me worried a bit.

2D414FAD-9AB7-4037-BF69-5D7896C3813A.jpeg
wow, these are pretty old...assuming they weren't re-released

I had them 15+ years ago

Wow! That bad? I sacrifice looks/shape sometimes for comfort. Air max 1s are kinda heavy to me so I get the ultra versions.
If you want the comfort without sacrifcing the looks you good always go flyknit.
for example

If you want the comfort without sacrifcing the looks you good always go flyknit.
for example
Yup. I have the FlyknIt versions. Just wanted some grey shoes to go with some jeans. Thought these AM1 ultras weren’t bad looking. Guess I was wrong. 😂😂😂

This thread moved on from the evergreens and the magmas quick lol I’m still concerned bout grabbing the evergreens

how is he meant to fix the shape on the ones he posted? no iron known to man would fix those. They'd melt before they looked even mildly good.

Bench vise. If that fails, steamroller.

I'm far from a reshaping expert (obviously) but I thought I'd seen some of these particularly egregious AM1s corrected, at least to some degree. So you're saying the typical methods don't work on super bulbous toes?

Back
Top Bottom