THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

3 sets of laces are a nice touch. They seem a little more narrow than the green. oh well.
IMG_5071.jpg

The biggest concern for me is light bc of shoes fading. I use blackout shades to solve that problem. A lot of people worry about dust but i haven't had that issue. A lot of people keep them in boxes but thsts not practical for me. Im not digging boxes every morning to find a pair. Google "ikea sneaker storage hack" and you'll find this setup, which is what i have now. Im really just expanding on this and having one built for an entire wall. Iirc each 5x5 ikea unit and the metal dividers are about $200 total. Not bad for storage for 32 pairs. I had 2 but quickly ran out of space.

IMG_20180810_093153_648.jpg

That looks awesome! Im looking at the long Ikea Lack shelves, was just going to buy about 8 of them, would end up being about $300-$400 all up but would hold all of my shoes with room to expand. Im not too worried about dust, and I usually keep the curtains closed in the room I keep my shoes. Very envious of your collection!

Whoa brother no shame and no judgment, you have the largest collection I’ve seen in here so I have jokingly compared it to my double digit pairs before. The wife is always cool about the sneaker habit.

Take pride in it.
More than anything I take pride in having a wife that puts up with my bull****. Sounds like your wife is similar. We're all lucky in that aspect.

3 sets of laces are a nice touch. They seem a little more narrow than the green. oh well.
IMG_5071.jpg
You pick these up overseas? Wondering where in the US I can get these my state rarely get any air max 1’s and that’s including GR’s real weak

Back
Top Bottom