THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been trying to find those in a uk11 for months now. Stupidly passed on them when they were £55 in a sale and now they don't seem to exist anywhere!

Also missed a ds pair of green curry on eBay the other day. Looked away from my for a second and forgot to bid and they went for £100. Another one I'm annoyed I passed on on the sales.

Nike Air Max 1 “Lemonade”
Color: Lemonade/Lemonade-Pine Green-True White
Style Code: CJ0609-700
Release Date: November 26, 2020
Price: $140
1605060919847.jpeg
1605060937179.jpeg
1605060952629.jpeg
1605060971170.jpeg
1605060986342.jpeg
1605061004270.jpeg
1605061029763.jpeg
1605061045727.jpeg
1605061069016.jpeg

Anyone else having trouble getting the medical/student codes to work right now? I wonder if it's due to this SIGNIN promo?

Does anyone know how long the medical/student codes are good for? Is it six months like the promo codes chat hands out sometimes?

Anyone else having trouble getting the medical/student codes to work right now? I wonder if it's due to this SIGNIN promo?

Does anyone know how long the medical/student codes are good for? Is it six months like the promo codes chat hands out sometimes?
no, I made a purchase earlier and the signin code only worked on two items so I applied the medical discount code to get 20% off the rest of the order

How limited we expecting the N7 to be? I wanna get a pair and I know in the past it hasn't been crazy difficult to cop a pair for retail but someone offered me a raffle pair for $30 Over retail and I'm like ehhh should I just wait it out and pay retail when it's an easy cop.

How limited we expecting the N7 to be? I wanna get a pair and I know in the past it hasn't been crazy difficult to cop a pair for retail but someone offered me a raffle pair for $30 Over retail and I'm like ehhh should I just wait it out and pay retail when it's an easy cop.
The 2018 ones ended up as sale items and outlets

no, I made a purchase earlier and the signin code only worked on two items so I applied the medical discount code to get 20% off the rest of the order

Weird mine was working on Monday and now it's not. I did notice at the website faq it says the codes expire after two weeks, but this code was way older than that, so not sure why it would have worked earlier this week and not now, unless the two week expiration is a new thing. I'm guessing that might be a new stipulation.

Weird mine was working on Monday and now it's not. I did notice at the website faq it says the codes expire after two weeks, but this code was way older than that, so not sure why it would have worked earlier this week and not now, unless the two week expiration is a new thing. I'm guessing that might be a new stipulation.
the old ones didn't have expiration dates...they started with MED

the new ones do, they start with MP

Back
Top Bottom