THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

On SNKRS-JP, Teal & Martian came out on the same day and Obsidian released little later. 2 months later, only 1 size (size 6) left for Obsidian while Teal & Martians are both almost on FSR (somehow both are lacking size 6)....

END has em now for $155 shipped FYI

this is kinda funny considering...
i only wanted to know if they had any plans to drop in the usa while deliberately trying to not bring attention to them being on end lol

if anyone knows if they are going to release in the united states let me know thanks.

1613754668989.png

:rofl:

Fellas, hope all is well

I was able to snag these off eBay for what I consider a steal. Before I decide to use them for sole swaps, anyone have any recommendations on what can be done to clean the toe box?

looks like either a soup or some coffee
198B2A13-72A6-4224-9CCE-14441123181B.jpeg

Those mesh stains are very hard to remove. Try hand washing with a foaming cleaner. Careful when scrubbing as you will tear that mesh. It's unlikely the stains will come out completely, I would suggest using a shoe whitener like cherry blossom very lightly. I've seen customisers repaint toeboxes so its shouldn't cause much harm.

Fellas, hope all is well

I was able to snag these off eBay for what I consider a steal. Before I decide to use them for sole swaps, anyone have any recommendations on what can be done to clean the toe box?

looks like either a soup or some coffee
198B2A13-72A6-4224-9CCE-14441123181B.jpeg
Oxyclean white revive

let it soak for a few hours and all da stains will be gone

53727BE0-B0D7-4BCF-B5E6-3EECFFAB59C0.jpeg

I've used oxy clean on my white meshes toe boxes. It works, but I would say when you let them dry, let the shoe stand up against something and make sure the toe box is at the top. From my experience when cleaning white toe boxes on air max 1's, there always seem to be some type of light brown stain on the toe box after it dries. I think its due to the residual dirt from the shoe and it get caught in the toe box. What i've found is that if you let the shoes stand up with the toe box on top, the brown stain won't be on the toebox

Those mesh stains are very hard to remove. Try hand washing with a foaming cleaner. Careful when scrubbing as you will tear that mesh. It's unlikely the stains will come out completely, I would suggest using a shoe whitener like cherry blossom very lightly. I've seen customisers repaint toeboxes so its shouldn't cause much harm.
Oxyclean white revive

let it soak for a few hours and all da stains will be gone

53727BE0-B0D7-4BCF-B5E6-3EECFFAB59C0.jpeg
I've used oxy clean on my white meshes toe boxes. It works, but I would say when you let them dry, let the shoe stand up against something and make sure the toe box is at the top. From my experience when cleaning white toe boxes on air max 1's, there always seem to be some type of light brown stain on the toe box after it dries. I think its due to the residual dirt from the shoe and it get caught in the toe box. What i've found is that if you let the shoes stand up with the toe box on top, the brown stain won't be on the toebox

appreciate the feedback guys, sounds advice!

figured let me at least try to clean these for wear before I turn them into donors and worse comes to worse, I’ll find another shoe to do a sole swap

thanks!

this is kinda funny considering...
i only wanted to know if they had any plans to drop in the usa while deliberately trying to not bring attention to them being on end lol

if anyone knows if they are going to release in the united states let me know thanks.
I'm new here, so sorry if the question seems dumb. Just curious why you wouldn't want to bring attention to the fact end had the available? Thanks, just curious that is all.

Some hair got in to the mesh area, I'm not sure if you guys can see it in the photo, should I use a vacuum to remove them? Scared I might ruin the mesh. Thanks

Edit: Got a haircut so some hair fell in to the mesh

Attachments

• 0FAF485F-911C-4E6D-A052-E437D7DD1F3B.jpeg
    0FAF485F-911C-4E6D-A052-E437D7DD1F3B.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 248
  • 2341C50C-0492-49BF-BEC7-0B63735AEAB1.jpeg
    2341C50C-0492-49BF-BEC7-0B63735AEAB1.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 249
Back
Top Bottom