THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Have to get showered and dressed including shoes each day. Like it was previously said, it’s a mental thing that keeps me on a routine and prepared to work. Still wear different pairs each day to keep them pliable.

I’ve read more than once that wearing shoes extends the life because the foam, rubber and glue stay flexible. Otherwise those components can dry out and stiffen, hence sole separation, cracking etc. Sure they probably all fail with time but if you can extend the life through use, why not.

Have to get showered and dressed including shoes each day. Like it was previously said, it’s a mental thing that keeps me on a routine and prepared to work. Still wear different pairs each day to keep them pliable.

I’ve read more than once that wearing shoes extends the life because the foam, rubber and glue stay flexible. Otherwise those components can dry out and stiffen, hence sole separation, cracking etc. Sure they probably all fail with time but if you can extend the life through use, why not.
Bingo

Mica Green today. One of my favorite AM1s I own. Materials, colorway and comfort are all top notch.
4FC811F0-2504-418A-B000-4C047EAFBB07.jpeg

The clear toe bothers me. I don’t think it does anything for the shoe. Would be a banger if Clot just covered it with material.

Attachments

• 5FBB6540-D5E4-4267-B594-B45899F05262.jpeg
    5FBB6540-D5E4-4267-B594-B45899F05262.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 505
Back
Top Bottom