THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_0044.JPG

What time should I watch for the Air force one high customize to reload? Does it happen every day or randomly?

Speaking of those F&F, someone listed a size 11 on StockX for a dumb price. I offered and now I get a notification that there's a new low ask price... where he lowered it by $4 or raised it by $17. I want to fight him.
When you make an other on Stock x and then it comes back that it now has a lower buy now price. What does that normally mean? Sorry I'm a noob, I hope you don't mind me asking.

When you make an other on Stock x and then it comes back that it now has a lower buy now price. What does that normally mean? Sorry I'm a noob, I hope you don't mind me asking.
When someone lowers their asking price on stockX the app notifies u if you have a offer on a pair of shoes.

Some people create wild asking prices just to get reminders of how a shoe is trending. Others do crazy low prices just in case the market takes a dip.

SX kinda uses push notifications etc to keep throwing the sneaker in your face in hopes that you eventually cave in and just buy or sell (either way they win)

Last edited:
Say you make an offer for $200 on a pair with the low ask for $250. If a seller lists a pair with a low ask of $225, you get a notification. You can buy for $225 or let your offer sit at $200. Normally it's bc there's lots of sellers undercutting each other. In this case, there's only one pair listed so 1-2 times a day that seller will change the price and I always get notified bc there's a new low ask for the pair, even if he raised the price. He's doing it just so i get the notification. I'm wiling to go higher than I am now but now I'm just annoyed and I'm not raising it until he brings them down to a realistic number. Most likely I'll just never own them. It'll always be the one that got away.

Say you make an offer for $200 on a pair with the low ask for $250. If a seller lists a pair with a low ask of $225, you get a notification. You can buy for $225 or let your offer sit at $200. Normally it's bc there's lots of sellers undercutting each other. In this case, there's only one pair listed so 1-2 times a day that seller will change the price and I always get notified bc there's a new low ask for the pair, even if he raised the price. He's doing it just so i get the notification. I'm wiling to go higher than I am now but now I'm just annoyed and I'm not raising it until he brings them down to a realistic number. Most likely I'll just never own them. It'll always be the one that got away.

That's actually an interesting strategy. The seller kind of knows he can keep reminding interested parties that this shoe is just a couple clicks a way.

If you believe in the power of advertising and subtle suggesting this is a genius way to sell.

That's actually an interesting strategy. The seller kind of knows he can keep reminding interested parties that this shoe is just a couple clicks a way.

If you believe in the power of advertising and subtle suggesting this is a genius way to sell.
He's $18,000 over my offer and probably $10k over market value. **** him.

Your kid did his thing. Congrats to him and congrats to you for molding even just 1 person over the last 13 years.
Appreciate what you said. Of course I’m pleased he has shared interests with me, especially sneakers among other things. But more importantly I’m proud of who he is and how he doesn’t take on my negative qualities. Although we all change with age and experiences, I hope he is always this kindhearted, intelligent, and thoughtful human. Trying to make all 3 of the kids better than me.

Thank you. I have made a bid on Stock X and there is 7 pairs listed. The buy now price keeps changing. Is this because Im getting close to the acceptable bid price or another seller is just changing the buy now price?

When someone lowers their asking price on stockX the app notifies u if you have a offer on a pair of shoes.

Some people create wild asking prices just to get reminders of how a shoe is trending. Others do crazy low prices just in case the market takes a dip.

SX kinda uses push notifications etc to keep throwing the sneaker in your face in hopes that you eventually cave in and just buy or sell (either way they win)
Thank you

Masters F&F >>>> EOI > Masters

X60_web.png

I actually prefer the EOI colorway over the Masters strictly because of the multi color swooshes. AM 1s are such a subtle shoe that the swoosh and mudguard do most of the talking and making the swooshes on the Black and F&F pair the same color of the upper took away from its appeal. If they did multi swoosh colors on the F&F pair they'd be legendary

Thank you. I have made a bid on Stock X and there is 7 pairs listed. The buy now price keeps changing. Is this because Im getting close to the acceptable bid price or another seller is just changing the buy now price?
There's 7 sellers so they can keep undercutting each other.

Example

- low ask is seller A at $250
- you offer $200
- seller A lowers ask to $240
- seller B lowers to $220
- plot twist: I jump in and buy now at $220
- new low ask is now seller A at $240

Bit the bullet, copped begrudgingly from StockX.
I’d say they are certainly worth picking up whilst the the price isn’t too high. In saying that, they don’t hold a candle to the masters!

3BC04A12-21B4-48B5-824C-AE1C5E5CD67D.jpeg

Normally not a fan of this much white, but I really like these

Back
Top Bottom