THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I appreciate the feedback, but there was no problem with the description - these were listed as size 13. I, in my stupidity, I just didn't look at it as I had put a search parameter for size 11 only. Still, completely my fault. My point was more so that the fact I realized it the second I saw the confirmation of my purchase. And although I did everything I could think of it was literally just "too bad, you clicked purchase" I got hit with.

If it showed up in size 11 search results its because they listed it as size 11. Was 13 just in the title/description? Not in the item specifics section? If so I think they would fix it for u.

As above check the actual specifics as so many people click on list a similar item from a shoe in a different size, change the description but don't change the size in the item specifics section. Has nearly caught me out a few times.

If he had it listed wrong in there I'd say they should help you.

Episode 2 of..."damb, I forgot I had these..."

20210614_191110.jpg

My Anniversary alternatives. Sadly I’m not sure if these saw a wide release and maybe a euro exclusive. I should have doubled up when I had a chance. Blue is similar to the 2010 QS. Minute differences but can anyone spot them :nerd: :smokin
B253E83B-CFD1-4C6E-B5DB-07E6C11C50A5.jpeg

2010 QS on the right
D4F5AC4D-9D77-469F-8EA6-32BC1D4F5DB7.jpeg

have these in a WNS 11.5 DS. Copped Pink CW at same time.

Im also guilty of owning those poor mans anniversarys. Not bad tbh, but not as good as the models from the previous factory. I remember nike switched production to factories in china and all these new cws were coming out looking square.

Haven't copped any AM1s for a minute, but I'm thinking about buying a pair of worn twice Atmos Elephants (2017 pair) for ~$800. Is this a fair price, as far as resale goes?

Also, how is sizing on these? I wear a 10 in the recraft AM90s for reference and I have a semi-wide foot. Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
I tried to get the Anniv Green within a minute and still sold out. :frown: I guess it's just not meant to be.

We need some new releases soon imo, nothing on horizon :nerd: Been copping Jordans lately and waiting out for upcoming BW retro. Mind you, still can't believe how many anniversary pairs I have on ice, tidied the stacks the other day and figured I'm set on those for 10yrs +. Still wish I'd copped more 100s and 101s tho - those are gonna be worth loads in a few years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom