THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

unDS
04785453-2C6F-496C-9793-69E90C1646E8.jpeg
What’s the name of this colorway or is it a NBY?

Last edited:
Yooo are those raws Pure Blues? The slub on them looks nice. Damn I haven't kept up with raw denim in so long

yup these are PBJs I grabbed earlier this year

nice..... quick question, how's the sizing on them? I sized down like the tan and orange pair.

Definitely would go down half size. They’re fine width wise but a little long and it’s more obvious because the mesh is virtually see through

1626800536935.png

NEVER FORGET

I've never seen this colorway, but I like the am1 boots. Laugh if you want, but I live in Alaska, there's snow on the ground like 6 months a year that I'm not trying to ruin my good kicks with. I also don't own a car and walk to work, sneakers just aren't getting the job done when it's snowed a foot overnight on top of the already existing ice. I'm not in a hurry to have to rock them, but they serve a necessary purpose.

I am planning on getting all 3 of the LV8's but what do you all think is the best colorway?
I prefer the obsidian and teal pairs myself, but I wear a lot more blue/green/turquoise than anything close to the other colors they put out. I've got them all and the spiral sages are the worst in my opinion, followed by the brownish ones who's name I'm blanking on.

I prefer the obsidian and teal pairs myself, but I wear a lot more blue/green/turquoise than anything close to the other colors they put out. I've got them all and the spiral sages are the worst in my opinion, followed by the brownish ones who's name I'm blanking on.
My bad, I included the other two leather toe/anniversary colorblocking pairs because I always forget that they're not all branded the same, for some weird reason.

My bad, I included the other two leather toe/anniversary colorblocking pairs because I always forget that they're not all branded the same, for some weird reason.
I think you’re referring to the Mystic Dates re: brownish pair. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom