THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I really am feelinf the camo 180 So after a week of order processing from kicks-crew, I emailed them to see what's up. They told me they were out of the size i ordered and had been teying to get another from nike. they offered me a size smaller than i ordered or a refund:rolleyes

My End pair came in early this morning. 
nthat.gif

I guess with bad news comes some good. Just got my shipping confirmation for my I.D's. Inspired by my beat *** gray safari am1, I'll post some pics upon arrival

I just have a question, out of curiosity when ordering I.D's from nike, when do the charge? Is it at the point of ordering or when the item is about to be shipped?

I really am feelinf the camo 180 So after a week of order processing from kicks-crew, I emailed them to see what's up. They told me they were out of the size i ordered and had been teying to get another from nike. they offered me a size smaller than i ordered or a refund:rolleyes
peep my dude 23penny's site in a few days, I sent him a 10.5/10 that will be up on his site in due time..

Side note: bring on more pics of the clot am1s..

Last edited:
peep my dude 23penny's site in a few days, I sent him a 10.5/10 that will be up on his site in due time..

Side note: bring on more pics of the clot am1s..

Very cool man, thanks for the heads up 8)

What size do you need?

Sports direct sell AM1? :rofl:

It's a sports equipment and clothing store here in the UK, so yeah, they are UK sizes. Surprised they sell AM1 though,. There's a store like 2 minutes down the street from me, I might have to go look.

Back
Top Bottom