THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

7:00am EST, im on the east coast. 13:00 cest. Amsterdam 5 hours ahead of new york

giphy.gif

Uhhh, wouldn't that be 8am ET (13-5= ...)?

Came to the realization that I might need these Pattas. Going for a pair. Sucks because I’m supposed to be chilling on buying shoes for a while. One lucky retail pair would be ideal. That grey mesh and mini swoosh is just too fire, coupled with the color and design of the mudguard. Joints are definitely nice to say the least.

lol - just watched the wave video on Patta site - The launderette externals are shot in Shepherds Bush London, opposite where I used to live.. The colour of the store front surely influenced the shoe? maybe in the same way the Albert Heijn concept came about, those launderettes are ubiquitous in London so possible... small world.

It should be 7am EST

Has Patta confirmed that they will ship to the US? Nike doesn’t allow them to ship their products out of EMEA, but they may allow for an exception since it’s a collab.

Last edited:
What do we think resale settles at on these? $350? I know it's gonna be a pain to hit on pattas site (if they even ship to the US) and I don't see anything on SNKRS.

Usually don’t get 6 am drops being in the midwest but it’s better than 4 am. Hope they ship to US and have bot protection like AMM and Social Status.

patta and bot protection lol. I remember when the 7s on the website were cooked. couldn't even get those

Patta site won’t let me add any Nike footwear to cart. Says “product not available in your country.” Obviously not sure if this restriction applies to the am1s, but…

Surely it can't be that hard for Patta to give a small update if overseas can cop or not...Got a lot of time to show off all the promo pairs they sent out though.

The initial limited release is going to drive up prices, then the wider release would make all the resellers foam at the mouth to get all they can. Not looking to hot right now.

lets be honest folks, if we're looking at the body of work from their previous collabs, Atmos' og air maxes, and some of the other classics like the shimas, dirty denims, amsterdam parras, wings and waffles, where does this stand. isn't it a little predictable... I dunno. still will be clicking away at 7:00am, but if Pattas name wasn't attached to these, they'd be a stockx miniswoosh special.

Not even wasting my time trying to get a pair when they don't ship Nike overseas for the most part.
They ship some stuff to the US. They had some toddler shirts recently and they shipped to the US. I think its Nike that won't let them ship out of their market but maybe they'll allow them on this collab. I wish Patta would come out and say now so people aren't waking up early with no shot.

Back
Top Bottom