THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

mine have been sent in for verification so, things are happening!! I hope I get them by the weekend. just depends. depends on where they are coming from and the shipping flight club uses. last week I ordered Levi x NB's on a Monday and got them on Friday. was pretty impressed with that turnaround.

These are fire. Cream laces>
CB137A4B-50F7-493F-B921-59BCFF42932C.jpeg
Those cream sweats to match are a good look. Cozy too lol

lol trust me if there was no Patta on these, nobody would care about the wave design. mini swooshes were sitting

Mini swooshes? Theres a whole wave design ans we talking about mini swooshes. :lol: No mini swoosh had had a wave design before. THAT is why the shoes are popular, not cause its Patta. These could be any collab, what makes a collab good? The design.

this can be said of so many collabs from years past.. wonder how sought after the original patta pack would be now, without the name attached... I still think chlorophylls would be in peeps top 5 along with the purps.
I like the green more than the purple pair but I still prefer the more widely available blue cord pairs more than both. Black pair is at the bottom of the list.

Mini swooshes? Theres a whole wave design ans we talking about mini swooshes. :lol: No mini swoosh had had a wave design before. THAT is why the shoes are popular, not cause its Patta. These could be any collab, what makes a collab good? The design.
Disagree. The design is cool but collab and limited is why they are desired by so many. If they made 5x as many and didn't have Patta's name, they'd hit discount. That's just how shoes are these days. Make these in Miniswoosh numbers with no Patta and slap Patta on the Miniswoosh and make them limited and the value of each would be flipped.

Disagree. The design is cool but collab and limited is why they are desired by so many. If they made 5x as many and didn't have Patta's name, they'd hit discount. That's just how shoes are these days. Make these in Miniswoosh numbers with no Patta and slap Patta on the Miniswoosh and make them limited and the value of each would be flipped.

If these had no wave design and was just another colorblocked Patta colorway no one would be talking about them nearly as much. They changed essentially a key design piece of the shoe in an aesthetically attractive way, thats tough to do on a classic shoe.

peeps weren't feeling the wave design until patta had their name all over it.

Them people idiots then and cant appreciate good design. And that wasnt the consensus I was seeing on the gram when they first popped out, ALOT of people were eyes opened at the waves. Who these people you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom