THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Your eyes aren’t lying. It’s not even close. They just share the same name.
2BD7FD03-3382-42BC-864A-545244267A6C.jpeg
Appreciate it. Helps a lot knowing what color I’d be getting in the Pattas. Now to find the right price.

Undsing my aqua pattas today, do they seem heavier than other am1s to anyone else? They definitely run slightly big compared to anniversaries or even the recent leather toe pairs, gonna need to wear thicker socks with them.

Nike are so effing frustrating. Me and my wife both hit on Nike for the first time ever for the Aqua Noise. Mine got delivered fine, but hers got "returned" to Nike for no reason whatsoever. Tracking was fine, then all of a sudden it just said returned to sender. They wouldn't tell us why, but they refuse to resend them, instead telling us they will be "recycled" (whatever that means). Even when you win with Nike sometimes you don't win *sigh*

Undsing my aqua pattas today, do they seem heavier than other am1s to anyone else? They definitely run slightly big compared to anniversaries or even the recent leather toe pairs, gonna need to wear thicker socks with them.

Yep. I finally tried mine on today and my size 11.5 that has worked for any/all Air Max since forever fits wild big. Pulled out my Annys in the same size to compare and can confirm they’re noticeably longer. :smh:

Guess I’ll grab a size 11 and see if those fit right.

Yep. I finally tried mine on today and my size 11.5 that has worked for any/all Air Max since forever fits wild big. Pulled out my Annys in the same size to compare and can confirm they’re noticeably longer. :smh:

Guess I’ll grab a size 11 and see if those fit right.

Send me your 11.5s; DM and we can work something out.

Back
Top Bottom