THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These today, honestly they are so good but then again maybe I’m easily impressed.

861093F5-7C3D-4560-8035-A648FEBC52C9.jpeg

Damn I was hoping SNKRS was gonna drop the blk pair soon. I don’t wanna go the resale route for both the Aqua and the Black pair.

What the heeeellllllll. Checked SNEAKRS Aus last night, nothing on there, wake up this morning and they're loaded up and sold out. Was the shock drop everywhere? So frustrating.

What the heeeellllllll. Checked SNEAKRS Aus last night, nothing on there, wake up this morning and they're loaded up and sold out. Was the shock drop everywhere? So frustrating.

They were loaded on the "in stock" tab only, never saw them under "upcoming". I woke up early this morning for the draw and took an L. Union should be our last chance at them

Last edited:
The black pair dropped at 1 pm in europe as a draw. I took the L, and since i’ m pretty sure ups stole my pair from patta, maybe a double L ouch

The black pair dropped at 1 pm in europe as a draw. I took the L, and since i’ m pretty sure ups stole my pair from patta, maybe a double L ouch
Why would you think they were stolen. And where are you based... cuz for UPS packages for me... I use the Follow My Delivery and I've sometimes driven to the truck to get it before them delivering it.

Why would you think they were stolen. And where are you based... cuz for UPS packages for me... I use the Follow My Delivery and I've sometimes driven to the truck to get it before them delivering it.
Im in france, all my packages from Netherlands usually takes 1 to 3 business days to be delivered. For patta, my app says « ready to pick up by ups » since saturday.

Back
Top Bottom