THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another one.

Screenshot_20220123-101124_Instagram.jpg

Those Concepts are trash.. all 3 pairs... just a bunch of colors and materials slapped on a shoe.

That’s definitely what it looks like lol

They went from putting something like this with great details, excellent cw flow and classiness

E1993ADB-F194-4B83-A11C-548D8259312F.jpeg

to those three AM1s. I usually like loud colorways too, but the flow is off to me, ESP for the first two revealed ones.

Deon has several great designs, but these shoes look like someone’s first time messing with bespoke/NBY.

“Them concepts are trash”

-said everyone who clowned on pattas but copped regardless

Admit it, all three cooorways are straight fire and y’all gonna flip come release day.
:lol: been seeing this cookie cutter *** comment my whole time on sneaker forums. Yeah man imma flip them ugly *** sneakers to some dunce willing to pay over retail for polished turds

:lol: been seeing this cookie cutter *** comment my whole time on sneaker forums. Yeah man imma flip them ugly *** sneakers to some dunce willing to pay over retail for polished turds
How you going to call me a dunce like that? Thought we were cool smh.

“Them concepts are trash”

-said everyone who clowned on pattas but copped regardless

Admit it, all three colorways are straight fire and y’all gonna flip come release day :lol:
I don't think said the Pattas was trash, but I wasn't all on them when first announced. Always stood firm on the blue CW at least.

The first Concepts are the only ones I'll go for. It's a little over the top, but can always use a shoe like that from time to time. Other two are nice and arguably more wearable, just wouldn't go for them as far as a collab shoe.

My energy is still the same with the Pattas, and I'm certain it'll stay the same with the Concepts pack.

Usually a full reveal image is enough for me decide whether I'll be going after them or passing. Those images were enough. Good luck to those who want them though!

Back
Top Bottom