THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are grossly underrated. 🤌🏾☁️
06908E65-0D23-41E6-98A8-322F8E10B209.jpeg
played my flip flop card on these. stock photos were underwhelming but berrruh, in hand..whewww sleepers for sure, but march was a busy month for releases ppl had to make decisions or be loaded

I need to go on an LSD trip so i can convince myself to pay resale far outs. lowest for 8.5 is currently $400+ after shipping and taxes. can't get myself to do that in my current state of mind.]

love seeing folks posting their recent pick ups tho!

played my flip flop card on these. stock photos were underwhelming but berrruh, in hand..whewww sleepers for sure, but march was a busy month for releases ppl had to make decisions or be loaded
Yeah buddy, Yeah in hand these are quality. I was blown away by the shape and materials.

The UPS driver tried to swoop my Far Outs. While watching my Ring doorbell video, he walked up and looked at the label and turned around. I hopped in my car so quick. I wanted to fight this dude but I go to Cabo in a few days and my gf would kill me 😂.
4C5989E4-DBA7-4A4F-9A2B-F9DCE2ECF0CB.jpeg
Damn where the fu** you live? That’s a fat a** house cross the street from you with the front balcony :rofl:

What'd he say?? You can't leave us hanging like that!

LOL didn’t mean for cliff hangers. So I drove about 5 mins circling the streets near me and when I seen him, I ran up to him. My initial reaction was to scream and be pissed but figured he wouldn’t give me my shoes. So I just asked him if he was supposed to deliver a package at my house and seen him walk towards my door. He replied, “ oh ya, it’s right here. I couldn’t find the package at first.” He handed the package to me and that’s when I went off. Saying it was bull****ake and that I seen him on my Ring carrying a package and looked at the label and turned around. Told him I got his license plate and will report his *** . He kept apologizing and drove off. I was def pissed though 😡😂 and my gf told em to report em but we were taught as kids not to be a tattle tale. Just keeps me on my toes if I order Supreme or whatever gets delivered from UPS.

Last edited:
LOL didn’t mean for cliff hangers. So I drove about 5 mins circling the streets near me and when I seen him, I ran up to him. My initial reaction was to scream and be pissed but figured he wouldn’t give me my shoes. So I just asked him if he was supposed to deliver a package at my house and seen him walk towards my door. He replied, “ oh ya, it’s right here. I couldn’t find the package at first.” He handed the package to me and that’s when I went off. Saying it was bull****ake and that I seen him on my Ring carrying a package and looked at the label and turned around. Told him I got his license plate and will report his *** . He kept apologizing and drove off. I was def pissed though 😡😂 and my gf told em to report em but we were taught as kids not to be a raffle tale. Just keeps me on my toes if I order Supreme or whatever gets delivered from UPS.
I would listen to your gf and DEF report that guy. Who knows what other packages he might steal or have stolen

LOL didn’t mean for cliff hangers. So I drove about 5 mins circling the streets near me and when I seen him, I ran up to him. My initial reaction was to scream and be pissed but figured he wouldn’t give me my shoes. So I just asked him if he was supposed to deliver a package at my house and seen him walk towards my door. He replied, “ oh ya, it’s right here. I couldn’t find the package at first.” He handed the package to me and that’s when I went off. Saying it was bull****ake and that I seen him on my Ring carrying a package and looked at the label and turned around. Told him I got his license plate and will report his *** . He kept apologizing and drove off. I was def pissed though 😡😂 and my gf told em to report em but we were taught as kids not to be a raffle tale. Just keeps me on my toes if I order Supreme or whatever gets delivered from UPS.
fam, i'm glad you got your stuff, but i have neeeeever heard the term "raffle tale" ... tattletale, yes... that's new.

I'm on the same boat as illustrayt illustrayt , I love loud/"different" but I feel like I'm forcing myself to like them but that's more the little hype devil on my shoulder. Same with blueprints, nice shoe overall but just not enough for me to say I have to cop. Also , never heard a grown man say tattle tale so there's that....

Back
Top Bottom