THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Speaking of Social Status raffles: a few weeks back I won my first ever raffle from them for the white OW blazer lows. A few days later I get a cancelation email.

Now you tell me how you cancel a raffle W? Only explanation: backdoor

I'm not excepting a "stock" error excuse on raffle cancelations.
Social Status is part of A Ma Maniere and APB, they are legit as they come. The explanation is they sent too much stock to their 20+ stores (it all goes to one warehouse in Charlotte and is then split up) and didn't leave enough for the raffle. It sucks, but it happens.

Speaking of Social Status raffles: a few weeks back I won my first ever raffle from them for the white OW blazer lows. A few days later I get a cancelation email.

Now you tell me how you cancel a raffle W? Only explanation: backdoor

I'm not excepting a "stock" error excuse on raffle cancelations.
Raffle win cancellations are the worst type of losses. A ma maniere has done that to me twice. One was because the shoe was "damaged" (Dunk low UNC) and another because of lack of stock.. Apb on the other hand, I've hit multiple raffles and it has all shipped.. I don't get it since they are both the same store, but that's just been my experience. Mistakes do happen, but on raffles, I feel pairs should be allocated for beforehand.

Check your local may have in store. Undefeated la brea has pairs of treelines according to an employee at the Santa Monica store who checked inventory

Broke these out today! ‘20 Nike Air Max 1 “Live together, Play together”. Mad underrated pair! ‘17-‘20… 3 dope years of good shaped AM1’s!
4E4E022A-C3C3-416C-93A7-520027A3397F.jpeg
Traded my pair of these right after they came out for 2017 marinas, great trade at the time that I'm now regretting.

Back
Top Bottom