THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

NBY arrived
1FDDB687-624E-4766-A1F0-D530EBADEE22.jpeg

Nice, can't wait to get my pair, basically did the same.

With a one design per user limit, I veered away from ordering a Faux Atmos Elephant design. The Washed Turquoise (?) Leather Swoosh isn’t a good look with that fraying and White Outline, IMO. It looks like they just painted Turquoise over what was originally a White Leather Swoosh. However, if they bring them back for a restock, I’d certainly still order one too though! 😇 :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The Light Curry Leather Swoosh turned out better than I expected. It doesn’t have that White Outline as prominent as the Turquoise Swoosh.

7F27D68C-C5AB-4F3F-A3FE-454DC256F24E.jpeg

YO! Let's see some full on photos of these bad boys - these are my favorites I've seen so far!

YO! Let's see some full on photos of these bad boys - these are my favorites I've seen so far!

Planning to shoot them after work!

When I opened the package, I was impressed! When I have that feeling, I keep them!

I was also impressed that I didn’t **** up by choosing the wrong color/materials with the independent left and right shoe options with the shot clock seemingly dwindling down :emoji_sweat_smile:. I designed them within 5-10 minutes. I couldn’t be happier!

Another completed designs via IG
C57DA124-F2B0-4B2C-8CAA-3D00C070935E.jpeg
The Purple Leather Swoosh looks decent on here too.

66786AE4-7C23-4999-AB23-CD35C19DF2B7.jpeg

24C9DF39-E139-4222-9772-012FBF4CE09E.jpeg
The leather quarter doesn’t look right with the Black Mesh on these, IMHO.

Last edited:
Planning to shoot them after work!

When I opened the package, I was impressed! When I have that feeling, I keep them!

I was also impressed that I didn’t **** up by choosing the wrong color/materials with the independent left and right shoe options with the shot clock seemingly dwindling down :emoji_sweat_smile:. I designed them within 5-10 minutes. I couldn’t be happier!

Another completed designs via IG
C57DA124-F2B0-4B2C-8CAA-3D00C070935E.jpeg
The Purple Leather Swoosh looks decent on here too.

66786AE4-7C23-4999-AB23-CD35C19DF2B7.jpeg

24C9DF39-E139-4222-9772-012FBF4CE09E.jpeg
The leather quarter doesn’t look right with the Black Mesh on these, IMHO.

gross

Same here. That pic isn’t doing the whole shoe any favors. That’s a doo doo filter because the whole shoe looks fake. The tumbled leather looks really nice but also like it’s going to wrinkle something bad the first step. Anyone with a leather vamp worn theirs yet?
Been wearing my all the time since I got em

Disclaimer right shoe is with toe bend

Also I made these to wear so I could really careless about the creasing but what I do do after each wear is stuff them back with the paper. I do this with all my shoes and have been for years, it helps the toe box hold its shape.
462F50FC-4C45-4071-9E77-DD28D734A275.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else that made a pair of NBY stuck on making?

Still have one pair suck in the making process.
appreciate you!
Nice! How’s the Swoosh? It appears they cut it out of the quarter… or are my eyes deceiving me? Lol
Yup! Cut out, I thought it was a nice touch.

Suede on these NBY looking really good other than black so far.
Agreed, NBY/IDs have been notorious for having faded black suede options; at least for me throughout the years with my previous IDs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom