THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got a L on both of these as well as the Trainers. Such is life I guess. I sold my Attack on Titan Ultra Boosts and Midas Gold dunks earlier today and will cop the brown pair next week

Looking forward to seeing these in person

Attachments

• 295A73F1-5C8A-4D49-887D-D5491D822F5D.png
    295A73F1-5C8A-4D49-887D-D5491D822F5D.png
    288.7 KB · Views: 19
Goose was an ahole……lol he got what he had coming j/k

The no talent *** clown couldn’t even cut it as a pilot, so he just sat in the back and reads off a computer screen while maverick did all the work.

(J/K… but not really, but seriously yeah, that’s all he did)

They did have These Safari NBY on goat but there was only one size and you couldn't see the design but know when you search for them they are gone. I hope they took it down to fix it so you could look at the design when clicking on it. Im not having any luck finding any size 13 on eBay so if my pair gets canceled, im hoping to find a pair on goat.

You’ve never seen Top Gun !? 😳

Nope... I saw that it's still up on the Internet Flicks 'til the end of the month, so I'ma make sure to catch that.

There are a bunch of other movies I still haven't seen, but if I open that can of worms, I'ma sidetrack this thread so bad the title of this thread will change to "Air Max 1 Thread - Vol. School us3less us3less on getting cultured."

They did have These Safari NBY on goat but there was only one size and you couldn't see the design but know when you search for them they are gone. I hope they took it down to fix it so you could look at the design when clicking on it. Im not having any luck finding any size 13 on eBay so if my pair gets canceled, im hoping to find a pair on goat.

Be patient, nby will be restocking several times. Its all been exclusive access so far, they will open it up for everyone at some point. When that happens you gotta be fast cause that round wont last long.

man I knew when I hit on EA for mambacita's I wouldn't hit sh** the rest of the year... hoping for one last final chance here but I'm not feeling overly confident on this raffle botted mess.

Back
Top Bottom