THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Leather minis are boring imo. I doubled on all 4, haven't worn any of them lol. The tongues suck. Haven't worn any Patta though lol. Wore mellows a few times but have been beating heavys. Wheats will probably be my summer beater. Don't judge me.

Leather minis aren’t boring. They are just classic. Can’t thank Nike enough they dropped them.

All 4 CWs? Which one you passed?

Wheats your summer beater? You mean those TS? Come on those aren’t even 87s!

Wanted these for ages, glad to pick them up, the Saturn pair look better on foot after seeing them today though. Might not be for the Air Max 1 purist as it goes against a lot of the air max 1 design however I like them (I like most things to be fair 😅😅)

635E1A9D-1A90-4605-ACA3-0C53F8D2479E.jpeg
I want to pick these up, but how’s sizing compared to the concepts pair?

Leather minis aren’t boring. They are just classic. Can’t thank Nike enough they dropped them.

All 4 CWs? Which one you passed?

Wheats your summer beater? You mean those TS? Come on those aren’t even 87s!
Yea I totally get why a lot of people like the leather minis. Were there 5? I doubled on all, of them. thought it was 4. Martian, chlorophyll, navy, maroon and what? Oh the teal one! Forgot about it but yea I have all 5.

Wheats are much of an 87 as SW are. I get they aren't for everyone but I like the TS as a shoe. The brown and Saturn are ok but the wheats are awesome to me.

Question.... what were the options for the check for the NBY as far as materials
Premium leather, safari, fuzzy velcro looking cutout for sure. I don't think suede was an option for the swoosh, but others can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yea received my first pair yesterday with my friend bringing them up from Delaware. When I saw the cut out fuzzy I was like I thought there was a suede option.

If there was a Suede option, I'd choose it for all my designs. Since there isn't, I stuck with Leather. From what I've seen, only the Turquoise and Black Swoosh have that White border/edge to them, which means I'll have to dust off my paint brush and Angelus.
IMG_7683.JPG

IMG_8510.JPG

IMG_7968.JPG

On another note, the Lighter Safari print (Photon Dust) will definitely used if there's another restock for at least two new designs!

IMG_9284.JPG

IMG_7786.JPG

IMG_8310.JPG

IMG_7551.JPG

IMG_8481.JPG

Last edited:
It's like Nike wants us to mess up with our designs by giving us a limited time to place an order! :smh:

After seeing how colors, materials designs and the material turned out, we all then have a good idea of what to expect when creating our own. Of course, when creativity strikes, they're no longer available. :emoji_frowning2:

...if they do restock, I've got my next five designs figured out! Shout out to the fellow NTer who was kind enough to mock up designs for me with their intact NBY builder! :emoji_raised_hands:

Dope! You received early access, round 2 and 3?! :emoji_fire:

For Round 4, I'm asking all my coworkers/friends/fam again! That's a three design guarantee if it's the same users that had access from the last round :emoji_sweat_smile:
Yea 2 and 3... well "exclusive"... def not early lol with them not giving a date of them just being available on a "normal " basis.

He's on a mission! Lol. I'm a Kobe guy.... if only NBY opened up for those.

For those that have painted the Swooshes for the AlMOSt Elephant NBYs, which variation of Angelus did you opt for?

I didn't realize there were a couple lol

- Turquoise
- Blue Turquoise
- Gift Box Blue
- South Beach

Back
Top Bottom