THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They fit great, nice details!
97DE93A1-9EA0-4245-9878-EFAF79540AE8.jpeg
699DC079-B187-4B27-9A52-A68D417FD3DE.jpeg

Just talking to myself I guess:
Spent a hour trying to explain and teach my elderly parents in Seoul how to use Snkrs and what all this was about. (unsuccessful)
I feel regretful for wasting the most important resource (Time) for basically money (savings) when I could've just spent a hour talking to them about life.

I guess I can't blame a reseller's hustle before I blame myself for help creating the demand for that hustle.
Would really like to have these Kasinas, but I guess if I really wanted them I'll just have to pay resale.

Why not just set up a Nike Korea account yourself, and try to purchase them yourself and ship them to you parents house? I’ve done that with exclusive access to certain countries. Nike will allow you to do that.

Lmao the hate for these hahah.

I’m done talking sh*t about shoes until I see them in person. I talked sh*t about the patta waves, until I saw the black pair in person and fell in love.

Now.. I have all except the burgundy, nothing changing my mind on those 🤣
dudes in here swear their opinions hold weight or something, let the person enjoy his/her purchase in peace.

so just spoke to nike chat... 2nd round orders getting pushed from Jun 13th to the 30th due to lack of materials ... wut the actual flying F!!!!

how the F you gonna do a 3rd round of orders and not even be close to finishing all the april 28ths?!?! this is some money hungry Sht from Nike no doubt...
I'll say this. If NBY became available for Kobes.... Kobe guys like myself...even with a push back would not even be mad... just as long as orders don't get canceled

so just spoke to nike chat... 2nd round orders getting pushed from Jun 13th to the 30th due to lack of materials ... wut the actual flying F!!!!

how the F you gonna do a 3rd round of orders and not even be close to finishing all the april 28ths?!?! this is some money hungry Sht from Nike no doubt...

Damn. The “lack of materials” is concerning because Europe/UK hasn’t even gotten their shot with them yet. I I was hoping there would be enough for additional rounds! :/

Lmao the hate for these hahah.

I’m done talking sh*t about shoes until I see them in person. I talked sh*t about the patta waves, until I saw the black pair in person and fell in love.

Now.. I have all except the burgundy, nothing changing my mind on those 🤣

have you seen them....in hand lol

have you seen them....in hand lol
Not yet, I hit on Nike so I’m waiting to receive them before I judge completely. I always preferred the Saturn gold so I already like the shoe.

I was just speaking in general tho because people hate on the concepts and those are way better in person than in photos. Sometimes pictures just don’t capture everything

Back
Top Bottom