THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Received my NBY (2nd wave) pair today. As you can probably guess, I was trying for a McFly/Air Mag clone, but I was rushing through the options so they seem a bit plain to me. I'm thinking of customizing the midsole to add the teal splatter.

I'm no expert on materials either, but they look/feel fine to me. Overall, I'm kind of the on the fence about keeping them.

NBY.jpg

Received my NBY (2nd wave) pair today. As you can probably guess, I was trying for a McFly/Air Mag clone, but I was rushing through the options so they seem a bit plain to me. I'm thinking of customizing the midsole to add the teal splatter.

I'm no expert on materials either, but they look/feel fine to me. Overall, I'm kind of the on the fence about keeping them.

NBY.jpg

I know it goes against the actual mag sneaker color design flow palette...

But a white midsole/toe box would have set it off. Word to Jada.

I'm one of those mag/platinum yeezy ID stans and got the ID's the back it up... lol.

Cool design nonetheless.

What size you is?

I know it goes against the actual mag sneaker color design flow palette...

But a white midsole/toe box would have set it off. Word to Jada.

I'm one of those mag/platinum yeezy ID stans and got the ID's the back it up... lol.

Cool design nonetheless.

What size you is?

Man I was switching between grey and white midsoles the entire time! Maybe I'll go full paint job and redo in white with teal splatter. These are a size 10M btw.

Back
Top Bottom