THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What time did the Blueprints re-drop this morning? I checked Nike and they're sold out.

Edit: Never mind - I checked the app and it still says 10amEDT.

Good amount of sizes of madder roots

62F6EF76-C458-4808-9D96-A420BE1B68BE.jpeg
I really like these

To those with the Kasinas, any need to go a half-size down like the Clots, or just stick w TTS or your normal AM1 sizing?

Thanks!

P.S. also struck out on both blueprints and UNC dunks :/

To those with the Kasinas, any need to go a half-size down like the Clots, or just stick w TTS or your normal AM1 sizing?

Thanks!

P.S. also struck out on both blueprints and UNC dunks :/
Wondering the same thing :nerd:.
I go .5 size up on all my am1’s (10.5). That’s including the recent releases like the patta’s in which people said tts was doable. Not for me lol. More than likely going the resale route for both Kasina’s, so I need to decide whether to go tts because they’re leather lined or stick to my .5 size up.

It was, felt good. **** is getting old. I don't remember the last am1 I got for retail. Paid resell for all Patta, think I got a kids Concepts and paid resell for all the rest, resell for all 3 TS, now resell for both of these. Oh I think I did get a Mellow from snkrs. Yay me I guess. Today was on me though. Was in a meeting and forgot to even try. Doubt it mattered.

Same boat here. Missed 3 Patta (didn't like or try for the maroon), all 3 concepts, all the TSs, and both of the Kasinas. I was able to get Treelines, but before that the last limited AM1 I hit on was Obsidians in 2017. I refuse to pay resell on things I miss, so I just move on if I don't get them.

i think a lot are curious about kasina sizing; whoever gets em in hand first, let us knowww let us know.

recent collabs have been much roomier in the toe. TTS on patta, concepts, even blueprints actually. The treelines and madder roots fit like normal am1s which is 1/2 up for me. AM1s have always squeezed the **** out my toes

everyone always wants to come up with special sizing. MOST shoes are TTS - Nike for sure! NB gets a little wonky on the different models but, most Nike fit TTS untill you get into proper basketball shoes and a lot of those fit so damn tight i find it better to size up but that is for like Kyrie's and such. But the basketball shoes are the ONLY Nike's I have ever had to adjust size.

Yea, I rarely see a reason to change my sizing. If im buying resale, I always recommend going TTS (or whatever your normal size is)

In my opinion, paying resale for a shoe that fits too small would be some *******t . Slightly big is still a fit.

fam you might have a tailor’s bunion like me. it really flared up like 7-8 years ago when my wide-foot havin *** was hoopin with narrow Kobe Vs. I disregarded the initial pain and kept playing in them. Unfortunately, the dead skin on the side of my pinky toe just kept getting new skin growing over it. That dead skin calcified into a hard *** ball that would press up on the bone and cause hella discomfort. If you have that kind of bunion, you can get it shaved down by your health care provider. It will reduce a lot of the pain but eventually grow back in due time.

wearing a new pair of AM1s is notorious for causing that pain, especially pairs with the leather toe box and side panels. im always weary of unDSing AM1s if i know im gonna be doing a lot of walking. but gawd damn it i love these shoes.
I'm actually trying to flatten the area around the toe box in hopes that it molds around that side of my feet haha

Back
Top Bottom