THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yes. It always depends where you are located. Sx is showing the converted sales price! That's why e.g. black pattas seems to be cheaper when you're log in via an EU account than from US.
In general: if you see an item with various sell prices the same day, you can be pretty sure that the higher prices are EU based, lol...
Thank you for your answer.
There I made an offer at 224 euros or $234.
I don't want to miss them so to do well I should buy them "buy now" at 250 euros and I include taxes/delivery that's 280€ which I find a bit expensive.
will prices go up? if I wait and they are worth 350 at the ressel afterwards?? will it be released in europe?
Too many questions.. doubt lives in me :smile:

Thank you for your answer.
There I made an offer at 224 euros or $234.
I don't want to miss them so to do well I should buy them "buy now" at 250 euros and I include taxes/delivery that's 280€ which I find a bit expensive.
will prices go up? if I wait and they are worth 350 at the ressel afterwards?? will it be released in europe?
Too many questions.. doubt lives in me :smile:
you're welcome.
Thougt they are going to release in EU by end of the month?
Personally I would wait at least till end of June tho...

you're welcome.
Thougt they are going to release in EU by end of the month?
Personally I would wait at least till end of June tho...
They should come out:

but if I don't buy them via a raffle and they end up at more than 300 € at the resell I would be disgusted not to have bought them now :smile:
I'm gonna think about it

They should come out:

but if I don't buy them via a raffle and they end up at more than 300 € at the resell I would be disgusted not to have bought them now :smile:
I'm gonna think about it
if the store list is legit (usual the drop date is well informed) you should be able to get em cheaper than current stocks prices!

They should come out:

I'm gonna think about it

Just wait for the EU drop - If resale is low now, more pairs are just gonna keep it even or push prices down. Unfortunately patience is key with this hobby - Trust me I've learned the hard way over the years :lol: Sure they will go up over time, but there'll be a window at end of month or thereabouts.

Just wait for the EU drop - If resale is low now, more pairs are just gonna keep it even or push prices down. Unfortunately patience is key with this hobby - Trust me I've learned the hard way over the years :lol: Sure they will go up over time, but there'll be a window at end of month or thereabouts.
Wise words.

Kasina ****ing delivered on these! Been wanting to make a Mandarin Duck-themed shoe/colorway for a good while now and I'm glad this store has pulled it off.

Did a local pick-up and these are ****ing sick! Definitely better than my NBY version of the mandarin duck and the details are really nice. Once you open the box, that leather smell hits hard for sure! This is what the South Beach LeBron 8s in 2010 smellt like, too. Can't wait for the grey one coming in a few days. This is VERY likely a double-up on the set.

52144275842_f7d1f001df_b.jpg

it really does, I can actually still smell it lingering around my bedroom in the middle of the night

I can't find any local size 10 in the Kasinas. And none of my trades on tradeblock are being accepted, despite offering shoes they want. I even offered my extra pair of the Concepts Heavys, which I believe are going slightly higher than the Kasinas.

Still super bummed about theses Kasinas :smile:

I can't find any local size 10 in the Kasinas. And none of my trades on tradeblock are being accepted, despite offering shoes they want. I even offered my extra pair of the Concepts Heavys, which I believe are going slightly higher than the Kasinas.

Still super bummed about theses Kasinas :smile:
I swear most people on tradeblock don’t want to trade or they are looking to get one over on you.

Finally got around to completing the pack. Once again, photos really do not do these shoes justice, these are just beautiful.

Sold my TS Saturn Golds to get these with some extra money left towards kasinas.

After the kasinas I’m done for the year tho (who am I kidding), this sh*** ain’t cheap!

8EB7A997-B6CB-4E08-93C6-7C8A7051F954.jpeg

54C08167-A78C-4CBB-9C62-889CD5D35E4D.png

I just don't understand these reseller kids. Why are they all so willing to spend $170 to make a $2.48 profit lmao.
volume, plus to meet the stockx quota to remain a certain seller level to keep seller fees to a minimum. not to mention that they don't know if something is going to do well or not.
if it's profitable great, if not dump and move on to the next, that's the mentality.

Back
Top Bottom