THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Cmon now it’s not like resellers can forecast prices :lol:

As if they sit there and say “hell yeah I’m going to make $2 on this pair, let me cop!”. Every pair they go for is a gamble at the end of the day. For every pair they make $2 on there are pairs they probably make several hundred on. It’s like the other dude said, they try to cop everything and if they make a big profit then they’re happy, if not then it’s on to the next.

I’m sure they saw how the Travis AM1s sold for decent coin and thought another collab would keep that same momentum

Lol sorry man I still don't get it. $2 profit per pair is justifiable for resellers?

Say they got 10 pairs to sell for minimal gain of $2 profit per pair. They spent $1700 to make $20. That's hilarious any way you try to slice it.

But whatever lmao.

I don’t know what y’all expect at this point in sneakers.

Thread after thread, people come on here and wax long about how they think shoes should be distributed/bought/sold. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you think/feel cause it is what it is.

All this virtue signaling about the pure economy of sneakers is a waste. No one is guaranteed/deserves sneakers or any consumer good for retail.

If you don’t like, you can cop so many other shoes (for retail too). Or you could stop copping all together.

Problem is folks feel entitled to hype shoes. I don’t see anyone complaining about all the AJ1’s that have been restocking daily, or even less desirable AM1’s (madder roots, tree lines, etc.) that have been attainable.

But a “hot collab”? Here comes the whining & complaining :smh:

I've been saying this for years, let's not forget to blame the buyers. Y'all really "need" that latest flavor of the month for $40 over retail? Homie above said the key word, mfs really feel entitled to some sneakers. Talkin bout "I've been wearing nikes since I was in the womb, I deserve to win on snkrs" :lol: man go put your $250 in the bank

Cmon now it’s not like resellers can forecast prices :lol:

As if they sit there and say “hell yeah I’m going to make $2 on this pair, let me cop!”. Every pair they go for is a gamble at the end of the day. For every pair they make $2 on there are pairs they probably make several hundred on. It’s like the other dude said, they try to cop everything and if they make a big profit then they’re happy, if not then it’s on to the next.

I’m sure they saw how the Travis AM1s sold for decent coin and thought another collab would keep that same momentum
Hope these break downs we providing of resellers mindset is not seen as we promoting them.... we still hate them! Lmao

I've been saying this for years, let's not forget to blame the buyers. Y'all really "need" that latest flavor of the month for $40 over retail? Homie above said the key word, mfs really feel entitled to some sneakers. Talkin bout "I've been wearing nikes since I was in the womb, I deserve to win on snkrs" :lol: man go put your $250 in the bank

BrUh I’ve bEeN iN aIr MaX sInCe I wAs bOrN

People complain because the perception is things aren’t fair and we really don’t have a way of knowing. And if you’ve been into sneakers for a long time then yeah you’re probably salty about the state of things where you can’t get whatever you want fairly easily like you could in the old days. If it’s online you gotta fight bots. If it’s FCFS you gotta fight 12 year old line cutters. If it’s a raffle you think the ****s are backdoored. And ain’t nobody on here trying to where GR Jordan mids like the pleebes.

I don’t know what y’all expect at this point in sneakers.

Thread after thread, people come on here and wax long about how they think shoes should be distributed/bought/sold. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you think/feel cause it is what it is.

All this virtue signaling about the pure economy of sneakers is a waste. No one is guaranteed/deserves sneakers or any consumer good for retail.

If you don’t like, you can cop so many other shoes (for retail too). Or you could stop copping all together.

Problem is folks feel entitled to hype shoes. I don’t see anyone complaining about all the AJ1’s that have been restocking daily, or even less desirable AM1’s (madder roots, tree lines, etc.) that have been attainable.

But a “hot collab”? Here comes the whining & complaining :smh:

First day on the internet or something? Lmao 75% of the World Wide Web is people complaining. You could always choose to not log in lol.

Both pairs landed this week, leaning little more towards greys. Both are super dope in hand.

7A814FD1-5F79-43CC-8DA7-5EAC28FBC87D.jpeg
I was already all in on these but this pic made me put the bid in on Stockx!
Got my pair for $220 all in!!! Can't wait till they get here!

Back
Top Bottom