THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Update on 4/28 order that was supposed to be “delayed” until 07/27.

Attachments

• B28C194B-6E8C-4F08-B581-C948EE30A040.jpeg
    B28C194B-6E8C-4F08-B581-C948EE30A040.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 193
quick question - Are the Kasina's getting a wider release? I feel like Kith and Undefeated were the only stores to receive them

quick question - Are the Kasina's getting a wider release? I feel like Kith and Undefeated were the only stores to receive them

I know they're releasing in other countries soon and Notre had a raffle a few days after the initial release date here in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if they still hit a few other boutiques. Sorry, that was probably more of a "non-update update" type of answer.

Welp yesterday i got laid off from my WFH job and had to turn in my equipment in this morning. To make myself feel better, decided to wear my Heavys and go to the Nike Outlet

Damn, sorry to hear, man. Pretty rocky situation in the country right now, but like bklyn style baby bklyn style baby mentioned, you'll end up with something better. If it makes you feel better, I got laid off 3x in a row. Well, maybe not 3x in a row, but the combo for my last 3 jobs: laid off, contract ended, laid off. **** those gaming companies, especially the last one I was at. Dumbass CEO try to force us back into the office like GameStop in April and May of 2020.

Random thought: you guys ever wonder resale getting lower in general also because people remembering mid-year through that they gotta pay up the IRS if they make over $600+ in profits and will receive a 1099K? It'd be funny if people were thinking, "oh ****, I made $1000 already?! Gotta evade." and then search "how to evade taxes." Probably the top 10 search results on Google Bing right now.

I'm durnk.

EDIT - dang, my grammar all kind is all of bad. I should say theyse folks ain't using Google. They be using Bing to search how to evade taxes.

Last edited:
I know they're releasing in other countries soon and Notre had a raffle a few days after the initial release date here in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if they still hit a few other boutiques. Sorry, that was probably more of a "non-update update" type of answer.

Damn, sorry to hear, man. Pretty rocky situation in the country right now, but like bklyn style baby bklyn style baby mentioned, you'll end up with something better. If it makes you feel better, I got laid off 3x in a row. Well, maybe not 3x in a row, but the combo for my last 3 jobs: laid off, contract ended, laid off. **** those gaming companies, especially the last one I was at. Dumbass CEO try to force us back into the office like GameStop in April and May of 2020.
lol you’re good brother. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it

Welp yesterday i got laid off from my WFH job and had to turn in my equipment in this morning. To make myself feel better, decided to wear my Heavys and go to the Nike Outlet

3D35EBCA-99CA-496C-925E-4A3ADB14DB75.jpeg
FC4BC520-D6D7-4257-A6D6-203BCC2311E2.jpeg
Wishing you the best bro. Coming from someone that was fired a couple months before the pandemic, I thankfully landed at a better place with better pay and increased responsibilities.

Things will turn around quicker than you know it.

Back
Top Bottom