THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Kilimanjaro NBYs came in…

EC014CAE-F8DE-4C43-9CAE-50855F6FE320.jpeg

The Inspiration
A4A110AF-BA41-4F1A-910E-8D8284FA70FD.jpeg

344C5D39-2D44-4A08-86FC-E9A807C6635F.jpeg

Last edited:
I wouldn't do that trade. You could pretty much do an AM1 NBY for it. You can't do that withe Nigels. For that reason, I see more value in the Nigels.
That’s a good point but if those NBY options never come back, or hell, if Nike never ships the outstanding pairs, the only option is quite expensive for those safaris. And the NBY are close but not.

Also for laughs, name and response are both in favor of Js 😉

That’s a good point but if those NBY options never come back, or hell, if Nike never ships the outstanding pairs, the only option is quite expensive for those safaris. And the NBY are close but not.

Also for laughs, name and response are both in favor of Js 😉

I'm sure they'll open up the NBY again. It's probably made Nike a decent amount of money. They're probably trending on Twitter with all the NTers complaining about their orders taking too long as well. I don't even like the Nigels. I just find more value in it. But it's up to the OP. Not to mention the AM1 is more likely to crumble compared to the Jordan 1. Also, my opinion might be different; if they didn't have the AM1 NBY program.

I'm sure they'll open up the NBY again. It's probably made Nike a decent amount of money. They're probably trending on Twitter with all the NTers complaining about their orders taking too long as well. I don't even like the Nigels. I just find more value in it. But it's up to the OP. Not to mention the AM1 is more likely to crumble compared to the Jordan 1. Also, my opinion might be different; if they didn't have the AM1 NBY program.
Good point again on crumbling. But you can’t count on NBY opening up again. Levis 90s were one and done. They were a collab so that could be why. But Nike will always Nike.

Don’t get me wrong I dig Nigels but if you were to try and buy either pair right now on 3rd party sites, it’s cheaper to buy Nigels in his size. And yeah it’s up to OP but he asked and we love a good debate.

Sorry that I have to ask about sizing but those kasina compared do patta - it is the same roomier fit? Im 11 in all AM1 and all fit tts, only 2007 ID is slightly bigger like pattas which I would prefer having 10,5.

Does anyone have any cleaning tips for the mudguards on The 6 Air Max 1s? I got them in from GOAT and was wondering if I should just send them back or if it’s worth it to try and clean them.
I mean, if they were supposed to be DS, I get it. But, they’ll definitely get dirty sooner rather than later. I’ve worn mine kinda rough, but they hold up well

Back
Top Bottom