THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Never liked those TBH. There are a BUNCH of AM1 classic/collaboration colorways that most covet that I don’t really care about. I appreciate them, but I wouldn’t scoop unless they can be acquired for an outlet price/steal.

49EC7FD8-3587-45FB-8C1B-B26A864B5FEB.gif
Haha all good, I just assumed that was such a classic neutral colorway that someone as yourself would be in line for it.

Glad to know I’m not the only one with the “Mechanical failure” issue on shipping here. Have y’all’s updated yet? I’m 5 days now with a new mechanical failure issue each day.

As if waiting this long wasn’t pain enough hahaha. Hopefully since there’s that many of us it doesn’t mean we’re all going to be losing these pairs
You're not alone.

Screenshot_20220707-110636.jpg

Surprised your shoes went thru Japan.

Mine have always gone from Vietnam to China to Alaska to Kentucky and then my door in Florida.

Whew my pair finally cleared customs and is in KY with expected delivery date tomorrow

For a second I thought my pair was playing Pacific hot potato going from China to Alaska then back to China :lol:

Are those IDs?
No, it’s a project called as “Nike Design By Japan”. According to the article on SNKRS-JP, “Last, material, colors and even the attachments were selected by the members of SNKRS community along w/ the Project Director, Eric Goto (who?) Oh, someone has just beat me w/ some insta info… It says it’s supposed to be coming out early next year…

Nike gonna bring back the NBY for AM1 any time soon?

I'm over here FOMO'ing like a mug.

If it makes you feel better, I had access and got a womens size instead of mens (didn’t find out until order confirmation)… and then my second access I was traveling all day for work and didn’t “get it” until it had expired.

Back
Top Bottom