THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Happy with my pair. Shape is decent but leather toe box is going to crease so bad, My swoosh doesn't look that bad compared to most.
IMG_7522.jpeg

Me and my wife both tried for both Kasinas last night on Nike Aus, didnt even get an L email or anything. Im convinced that some releases over here just dont have any stock. Its happened a couple of times and with those releases you never see pairs up on resell sites like you normally would. So weird.

Who does Nike lump you in to share stock? EU/Canada or Asia? Or does Australia get its' own separate stock?

After being the first to receive a pair of NBY AM1s here, and also screwing them up by mismatching colors and returning them 😂, I have now the pair I wanted all along - fuzzy laces are only good for show, otherwise they gotta go.

How many AM1s you guys cop this year? I bought more this year than all years prior. I’ll need to do a small 2022 AM1 collection pic later.

8F10CD2E-C675-40E6-9A39-23F5A81C8132.jpeg
D19F1010-DE9C-4FEC-985C-FB8E6CFCC720.jpeg
E91607DB-0676-495F-AA49-CC92C9BD0337.jpeg

Me and my wife both tried for both Kasinas last night on Nike Aus, didnt even get an L email or anything. Im convinced that some releases over here just dont have any stock. Its happened a couple of times and with those releases you never see pairs up on resell sites like you normally would. So weird.
Me too, my wife and i both tried and received nothing to say we had won or a lost 🤷‍♂️

Me too, my wife and i both tried and received nothing to say we had won or a lost 🤷‍♂️

Seeing on the Aus AM1 FB page that some people were able to check out after they sold out. Looks like most people entered, got no confirmation, then some people checked back later and were able to manually check out. Sounds like the whole site is fcked.

Who does Nike lump you in to share stock? EU/Canada or Asia? Or does Australia get its' own separate stock?

I think its Asia, but we dont really seem to line up with anyone in terms of consistant releases. We just get random stuff. and seem to miss out on a bit.

My NBY was suppose to come in today. UPS had it Los Angeles yesterday. But now it's in NorCal with a pending delivery day. Hopefully it's this week. And I get to see if I screwed up and did mismatched pairs.

finally got these in today. wish I got size 12 instead of 11.5 cause they're a bit snug, but super pleased with how they turned out. that light purple suede is :emoji_fire: in hand.

No description available.

I feel like my left foot is slightly wider. The left side is definitely rubbing against my little toe….

Last edited:
Got word on FB that random Kasina sizes were popping up on Nike, so spent my lunch break refreshing. Managed to get both colourways eventually after a few cart errors. Will be interesting to see if they get cancelled…

B0F7D626-5EA4-4F6B-A622-CBDFDEF5A7A4.png
Damn, i tried and just kept getting cart errors. Well done on the pick up.

Back
Top Bottom