THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been MIA for a while. Been feeling down and busy with moving to the new house. But to make myself feel a but better, i went to Ikea to get a new desk table and pulled out some Pattas.

04F9CD0C-061E-4847-9348-06CD9069404C.jpeg

Still crispy...

Some of the colors look too close on screen when reviewing, so if you are in kind of a rush, it's too easy to make a mistake.

I wish they would add a "final review" list of all your selections to check before ordering. The data set is there, a cust service rep copied and pasted all of my selections in a chat. Was very easy to see where my left and right selections were not equivalent.
IMO they should make "different left/right shoe" details an option you have to select in order to avoid accidentally mis-matching, especially when stock was low and they knew everyone would be rushing their designs. I can't imagine how many people screwed up their pairs accidentally and are requesting returns.

Definitely not real crepe, definitely like the 2018 pairs like stated above (which never dropped stateside :smh: ). Fine by me though I got my wallabees for all my crepe needs.
Prices weren’t bad resale wise on those, I do recall them even having a secondary drop somewhere the did cause prices to drop even more. My regret is not buying the blue pair more because I destroyed those

^ i definitely don’t get why that one is called as the Crepe pack tho. No matter how the leather used is good in terms of its quality, should’ve been dubbed as “Fake Crepe Pack” or something like that if the sole happens to be a regular gum sole.

DM’d ya 🙏🏽 EDIT: Just realized my size 12.5 NBY were slightly snug until I broke em after 2-3 wears. I don’t think these will fit even though I’m a true size 12 😭.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom