THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did the exact same thing on my first pair…Returned them last Monday :smh:

Got my second pair delivered though and luckily they came correct…

B5B2A021-7049-4FC6-9496-B7E9BC1E8329.jpeg
074E0E17-3EE8-4D23-9CA1-9B15F791850A.jpeg
Nice watch. Omega seamaster 300m NTTD?

Quick question for NTers who use drop front shoe containers and storage, do you throw away the original shoe box? or have them stored away somewhere else e.g. garage, attic, etc.?

Quick question for NTers who use drop front shoe containers and storage, do you throw away the original shoe box? or have them stored away somewhere else e.g. garage, attic, etc.?

Man... I just scooped 4 new cases of drop fronts. I am contemplating trashing the OG boxes that I currently have stored in the garage. I may keep about 20 for high end items (OW, TS, etc.) Just sucks that if I wanted to sell anything (which I typically don't) most places want the OG box with the shoes.

Ive got an ikea bookshelf I use for mine but same thing. I get rid of most of my boxes, only keep the rare/special boxes now. That being said, I don't ever really plan on selling anything. Boxes I've kept are in my study with the shoes, but I might try and put them somewhere else soon as I'm running out of room haha.

Same as the others said, I keep my special boxes but the other regular ones I trash….im still hurt when I moved last year I left a few boxes like Ts, ow, unions etc and they got trashed

Thanks for the input. My collection is modest but I do find myself usually reaching for the pairs that are easily accessible. That usually means the top 3 or 4 boxes or the most recently purchased pairs. I just broke out a pair of AM1 FB Yeezy at the bottom of a stack and noticed the midsole was starting to separate. I'm thinking with drop front boxes, I could see and access older pairs more easily and be more inclined to wear them....

I store them away. I have a room with shelves etc and the rest are at my parents' place. Some people like to break them down so they don't take up as much space.

I'd have to garage my boxes at a minimum. I refuse to let the boxes go for anything I might be selling down the line.

Back
Top Bottom