THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Random but saw this pair out in the world yesterday. Really nice color in person, women's release from 2019 "sapphire" 454746 502

1663159973912.png

Random but saw this pair out in the world yesterday. Really nice color in person, women's release from 2019 "sapphire" 454746 502

1663159973912.png
I feel like I follow am1 a good bit and I can honestly say I've never seen that shoe. So many pairs released in 2018/2019, hard to keep up.

The v2 ain't bad it's just that we already get hit with hella other releases.

My need for a brown, tan, and uni blue shoe is limited.

I know I could make these work and I'd like em but do I need them at 180, probably not.

I initially wanted these, the pattas, and the argon dunks this month. September getting too costly. I might just skip on everything like I did the Fire 3s.

Not to get too mathematical but to me $180 for crepes >>>>>>>> $190-200 or whatever it cost to import those patta waves. I still dislike all four of them. Imma get my crepes shipped to my bro's place in jersey to avoid sales tax though lol

Not to get too mathematical but to me $180 for crepes >>>>>>>> $190-200 or whatever it cost to import those patta waves. I still dislike all four of them. Imma get my crepes shipped to my bro's place in jersey to avoid sales tax though lol
Jersey has sales tax bro. It's delaware that doesn't. Or am I bugging. I for surely know Delaware doesn't as I ship to my bros place out there

What changes?
Colors are off, no “burlap” toebox and imitation crepe outsole.

Compared to OGs
B64F9FFA-3F1C-4A71-9F07-6BE7817267FB.jpeg

Even though it’s not an exact match, I’ll still try to cop for retail or less

On top of what good good and jc5123 jc5123 said I feel like the materials won't compare to the OGs, particularly the suede. For $180 I'd better be getting something like the Chocolate Chips from Saucony, or at least the Kasinas.

These retailed for $140 and look at those materials.

Back
Top Bottom