THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yooo that’s clutch, I always forget on snkrs. Opened my shopping trip, I’ll request the cash back later. So basically 160+ tax 🔥

yoo had no idea you could get cashback thru snkrs via rakuten. mind if i ask how you submit your purchase to rakuten or whatever cashback site?

so happy this was an easy cop

177AF961-F347-40AC-9DF1-24AE7D8BA6F8.jpeg

Are people still able to check out on SNKRS? Still see pairs but get a check out error!
I got a check out error but got charged. I haven’t received any confirmation email or notification through the app

Also I’m still able to go in and purchase since it isn’t greyed out

So weird

yoo had no idea you could get cashback thru snkrs via rakuten. mind if i ask how you submit your purchase to rakuten or whatever cashback site?
It’s different on the website vs app I think. I always do it on the website but don’t have my laptop right now. I think it’s under “help” or contact us or my account. Or faq lol. You’ll see a button for missing cash back and then you copy and paste your email confirmation of the order. Usually they apply it instantly in my experience. So if you forgot to open a shopping trip, u can do it now, I think as long as it’s the same day, it’s fine

Crepes were an easy cop on SNKRS.

I remember when ppl were going crazy over these a few years back I’m surprised of this retro

It happens alot imo

People covet certain pairs when they're unobtainable but as soon as they get rereleased years later people make up all kind of excuses why they're not as dope as before and they end up sitting

I hope Nike rereleases the viotechs and patta cords so I can see if the rarity mystique wears off on those as well

Back
Top Bottom