THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Un-DSed these last week and been wearing them a lot since.
BSC_8705-01-01.jpeg

BSC_8704-01.jpeg

BSC_8708-01.jpeg

They sold out in your size or your PayPal address didn't match the shipping address?
Never order from Creme, I talked about this a couple pages back. Ordered Crepes from them. About a week and half later, I get a PayPal refund, no message from Creme. I reached out to them about it and absolutely no response. Pusha needs to get it together over there.

Never order from Creme, I talked about this a couple pages back. Ordered Crepes from them. About a week and half later, I get a PayPal refund, no message from Creme. I reached out to them about it and absolutely no response. Pusha needs to get it together over there.
It's crazy if you didn't get a response. Did you check back to see if your size was still on the site.... and as I stated before address on order matching address on PayPal account. If those 2 squared away.... yea crazy

edit they changed the price back

Last edited:
$90 honeydews

Is there a code? I'm still seeing them at $160.

It's crazy if you didn't get a response. Did you check back to see if your size was still on the site.... and as I stated before address on order matching address on PayPal account. If those 2 squared away.... yea crazy
Nope, didn't check the site. My address and everything matched - I haven't had that issue before. What's crazy is that after I initially ordered I contacted them to ask about ETA for the kicks and they said they would ship within 7-10 business days. But, once they cancelled my order and I asked for an update - crickets.

Nope, didn't check the site. My address and everything matched - I haven't had that issue before. What's crazy is that after I initially ordered I contacted them to ask about ETA for the kicks and they said they would ship within 7-10 business days. But, once they cancelled my order and I asked for an update - crickets.
Yea reaching out to them is def a hassle. Yea then I'm thinking your size sold out.

Whoever’s getting what they want, IMO 😅

I never understand this "who won the trade" discussion. You won if you got what you wanted, and didn't give up more than you wanted to.

I get it too, that today everybody so obsessed with getting over on the person they traded with so they can go on the internet and say "look what this idiot gave me" ... Same time if you got what you wanted out the deal, and didn't give up anything you can't live without, KUDOS

Back
Top Bottom