THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just cleaned up the '17s, gonna give them more work now that the big bubbles are on the way.

20230319_125614.jpg

Last edited:
I’m really digging the Big bubble OG’s. I never owned a pair of AM 1’s, but those 86’s look mad comfy! Are they going to be extremely limited? Is it any word on the blue pair being released in this exact tooling? If so, I’ll wait for those. If not, I’ll go after the red pair.

I’m really digging the Big bubble OG’s. I never owned a pair of AM 1’s, but those 86’s look mad comfy! Are they going to be extremely limited? Is it any word on the blue pair being released in this exact tooling? If so, I’ll wait for those. If not, I’ll go after the red pair.
These will not be extremely limited. Blue pair coming March 2024.

Dont think so. Theres going to be three drops over here in Aus from what im hearing. So the initial drop of x amount. Then two follow up drops after that. I would think any of us that want a pair should be able to grab.

I'm that annoyed with Nike QC of late, I don't think I will bother getting another pair to replace 😔
I said that before they released it...you know it's bad or have a chance of being bad if the preview showcase photos have off centered logos smh...

Back
Top Bottom