THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I don’t think they’ll be hard to get at all. Looks to be widely available.
I just remember this same convo happened with the neon 95s two years ago and they sold out immediately …

And I’ve seen a bunch of sought after retros across the Nike universe release and sell out recently. Resellers buy anything with a tiny amount of hype up and these are among Nikes most hyped non Jordans

Aren't shimas sitting on ndc right now in basically a fsr?.... People need to learn patience, all the airmax1s go below retail. Only exception lately has been ironstones... Which are super dope imo.

Don't forget the Gray Crepes. Those seem to have a low production count.
Yeah was gonna say the same. $230 after fees for me. Want em but sticking to retail or bust for these

6B625AE1-4EDE-4517-80BA-6EE329008A7F.png

Returned my Cords. The girl at the counter said she gets lots of returns for crap QC these days :angry: I think I'm going to wait to see what happens with the big bubbles on 26th. If I cop a pair, so be it, if not, might have to try another pair of cords as they are sitting on the shelf at the moment

Returned my Cords. The girl at the counter said she gets lots of returns for crap QC these days :angry: I think I'm going to wait to see what happens with the big bubbles on 26th. If I cop a pair, so be it, if not, might have to try another pair of cords as they are sitting on the shelf at the moment
Cords are sale or busy especially with the defects we saw posted a couple pages back.

They are just aight to me as is.

Dang…took another L today on SNKRS. This is a pair I need in my collection, but as of now I have no faith I will hit a W and be able to get it for retail.

Aren't shimas sitting on ndc right now in basically a fsr?.... People need to learn patience, all the airmax1s go below retail. Only exception lately has been ironstones... Which are super dope imo.
I'm returning mine from SNKRS and just getting off stockx. Hate doing it but they're a good bit under retail on there in my size.

Thought the reds were dropping in toddler sizes too but I haven’t seen them on any release calendars

Surprised that I tried the Shima’s on at Extra butter And they fit bigger than normal. For context I wear a size 10 in am1s and they shoe felt as if I was wearing a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom