THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Restock is the 103's. Easy to tell when looking at them. If the eyelt is the same color as the mudguard, it's a 100. If the eyelet is a darker red, it's a 103.

Notice the difference in eyelet color

I maybe off, since it’s been a few years. But the mudguards on the 101 Royal and 100 Reds are taller. Also why they fit bigger than the 102 and 103 restocks.

I maybe off, since it’s been a few years. But the mudguards on the 101 Royal and 100 Reds are taller. Also why they fit bigger than the 102 and 103 restocks.
Yea on average, the 100's were built better than the 103's. Thicker mudguard, better toe shape, better toe wrap, etc. Some 100's aren't up to par and some 103's are great but on average the 100 had a better build than the 103. But the biggest difference visually to the common person is the eyelet. But overall both were great and I've beat up several of each.

Watched another bs snkrs video and still no uk shock

Also looks like snkrs removed stock of cords and shima for some reason

Not overly excited after seeing them in hand. But they do look better once worn on foot. That over the toe view looks like a Air Max you’d find from Sears
side view looks good imo, your pair also got the chubby mudguard at the rear what i like and that is missing on a lot of pairs

I paid $400 for my Anniversaries just for them to go the Panda dunk route and restock over & over & over & over

but hear me out — I still gotta dust bag & pamphlet tho :nerd:
haha yea that March release was hoooot for a minute bc they were so limited. Then in September they flooded the streets with them.

If the back of the midsole lined up with the heel, it would have looked much better. I don’t like that it sticks out like that.

3B409D6C-0423-4600-97B1-59D9464C5FD9.jpeg

Just arrived. These are so nice in person. Too lazy to return and rebuy at discount price. So I’ll just keep them. Can’t wait for the other color.

I don’t agree with Sean’s assessment here that the BBs somehow have a banana toe/shape. That’s just not true. Great vid otherwise as usual.
Yeah, he’s full of 💩 There’s no banana shape and the design of the BB is more streamlined from the side with a better overall toebox shape(even the swoosh looks superior and not so stubby looking…just sharper). The materials of them even look nicer. The only reason why he went with the ‘17s is bcuz Nike brainwashed people with that old shape. Same way Jordan Brand did with the low patent on the AJ 11s. Young kids got fed that and then they think it’s “the standard.” To me, it’s obvious which one is designed better. However, people are gonna like what they like. If they don’t like these, they always have the 2017’s. No doubt I’m doubling on this pair.

Last edited:
Man I regret not grabbing more of the Anniversary reds from champs. They had a FSR for like 2 months smh.

Cords look good with the black laces...must resist lol.

But he
No lies, my friend. Just look at the design lines and the overall shape. There’s a reason Tinker designed them that way. We will just have to agree to disagree. I hope to God the blue colorway comes out like this. 🤞
No lies, my friend. Just look at the design lines and the overall shape. There’s a reason Tinker designed them that way. We will just have to agree to disagree. I hope to God the blue colorway comes out like this. 🤞
But he didn’t design them with that ugly Midsole …. Lol

Back
Top Bottom