THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pair I hit on for the wife came in today. Was excited about the potential for these "Big Bubble" versions, but kinda let down with the midsole. Sure, the big bubble looks great, but the actual midsole material they used is still dense AF. Although ever so slightly "softer" than the usual I don't see any improvement in comfort. Will still try for a pair for myself on Sunday, but won't be too bummed if I don't hit.

AM1.jpg

those new urawas will be also sitting just like those poop color shimas lol
nike really love to do un-fan service nowadays, just give the people the old cws they want
instead of all these weird a*** iterations nobody have asked for
I actually saw the brown Shimas in the wild yesterday and was not impressed. Dude wearing them was a total herb, so that might have influenced my opinion.

Pair I hit on for the wife came in today. Was excited about the potential for these "Big Bubble" versions, but kinda let down with the midsole. Sure, the big bubble looks great, but the actual midsole material they used is still dense AF. Although ever so slightly "softer" than the usual I don't see any improvement in comfort. Will still try for a pair for myself on Sunday, but won't be too bummed if I don't hit.

AM1.jpg
They’ll break in with wear over time and as they obtain moisture from the air

Previous versions are stiff asf out the box as well so

AM1.jpg

That's very disappointing. Why didn't they just use React or something soft in their arsenal of foams. With today's tech you'd think they could manufacture an air bag that is strong enough that it doesn't need to get tremendous support from the foam casing.

Still no new White Air Unit+Midsoled/Grey Outsoled cw to be revealed?!

None of these these revealed cws make me want to spend my funds on at retail. However, if they end up on sale/clearance, I wouldn’t mind picking them up like the Wagmas and Dirty Denims.

They’ll break in with wear over time and as they obtain moisture from the air

Previous versions are stiff asf out the box as well so
I've worn the Anniversary versions quite often in the past and they never felt comfortable under foot, the reason why I don't wear them anymore. I highly doubt these will get any softer with wear. Guess the AM1s just aren't for my oldass feet anymore

This "Big Bubble" is strictly a aesthetic change and I feel a gimmick to sell more shoes....

Crap. I entered 2 raffles at least a week or so ago but didn't log them and can't recall which ones so I can try to withdraw. These will be everywhere, and I only want one, which I got from the shock drop. I entered like 30 raffles for the Jordan 4 SBs and lost every single one; with my luck I'll hit on all of these....ugh.

I've worn the Anniversary versions quite often in the past and they never felt comfortable under foot, the reason why I don't wear them anymore. I highly doubt these will get any softer with wear. Guess the AM1s just aren't for my oldass feet anymore

This "Big Bubble" is strictly a aesthetic change and I feel a gimmick to sell more shoes....

Rock em anyway, beauty is pain 🙃

I put in for 1 raffle half size up and gonna try my “tts” Sunday. I know one of these mfs better hit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom