THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

this one very nice, how did u get it? never seen before AM1 CLOT kiss of death sample
its not mine, i am a size 8 no chances for me to wear any samples
frown.gif

i found that picture at 1 of the friends from Edison Chen's IG

here below are more unreleased Kiss of Death pre-production samples

hopefully the NT peeps will enjoy them

nthat.gif

^
i thought that was yours hhahaha, so many samples shoes that ended up better than the released version. i was wondering are they gonna retro KOD 1 , i heard from my friends that got invitation to attend kiss of death 2 release in shanghai and edison chen mention that they plan to release it again sometime next year.

^
i thought that was yours hhahaha, so many samples shoes that ended up better than the released version. i was wondering are they gonna retro KOD 1 , i heard from my friends that got invitation to attend kiss of death 2 release in shanghai and edison chen mention that they plan to release it again sometime next year.
i am what you called a Nike Air Max sample picture collector
laugh.gif

i cant collect the real deal so i decided to collect the pictures of them
roll.gif

i got a whole database with pictures from all kinds of unreleased air max samples

also i am the thread starter on SC from the running and x-training sample thread, check it out if you want

i love to find pictures from rare samples
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i am what you called a Nike Air Max sample picture collector :lol:
i cant collect the real deal so i decided to collect the pictures of them :rofl:
i got a whole database with pictures from all kinds of unreleased air max samples
also i am the thread starter on SC from the running and x-training sample thread, check it out if you want
i love to find pictures from rare samples :smokin  
i think i'm gonna follow your footstep , new way to collecting the photo since nowadays lot of hassle on the real things :smh:

i think i'm gonna follow your footstep , new way to collecting the photo since nowadays lot of hassle on the real things
mean.gif
come join the movement bro, pictures from unreleased samples are totally free

so it wont cost you any money and they are way easier too obtain than the real deal
laugh.gif

Hey, can anyone offer a price opinion on a DS pair of these Air Maxim Parras?  Found a DS pair for $150, not sure about that $ though.

I paid £117 for my pair of parra's (off eBay) but I'm in the UK - you guys across the pond always seem to get a better deal though.

These arnt the most desirable parra's so they don't fetch the usual money associated with nike x parra.but I'd still buy at $150 personally, I love my pair, the Suedes butter! This are 2009 and also quickstrike release so $150 doesn't seem outrageous IMO

Last edited:

Hey, can anyone offer a price opinion on a DS pair of these Air Maxim Parras?  Found a DS pair for $150, not sure about that $ though.
Not worth it imo, got mine for like 60 bucks off jimmyjazz a few years ago, comes with 4 laces which is cool but shoe isn't very comfy and doesn't look as good on foot.

^

Nice, how long was the wait time?
21 Days from hen the order was placed.

They went through 6 different countries to get to the UK, which I thought was a bit weird as it could only make delivery longer surely?

Back
Top Bottom