THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

3320A59C-18FC-4A53-8096-82D73B539524.jpeg Very happy about this pair I'm going to put them straight on feet

Anyone else pair not ship from SNKRS , it said estimated April 6 when I ordered but I haven’t order go 7 days yet , still say preparing to ship on order details
Got my pair from SNKRS today I had the same on my order called Nike and they just showed up today gotta love Fed Ex Sunday Deliveries. I would call nike and get the escalation ball rolling just to be proactive. These are amazing wouldn't want anything to happen if you don't know when they will arrive

Last edited:
Anyone with the big bubbles also have a pair of Adidas boosts? How do they compare?

Find myself wearing by boosts alot for the comfort.

Anyone with the big bubbles also have a pair of Adidas boosts? How do they compare?

Find myself wearing by boosts alot for the comfort.

From my personal experience so far (big bubbles are my first AM1) the Ultraboost is more cushy and feels softer but I find UBs to be more short term use as walking around all day in them kill my feet because it’s too soft

My one friend owns multiple pairs of UBs and AM1s and he also agrees that if he knows he’ll be on his feet all day, he goes with the AM1 over UBs

Got my pair from SNKRS today I had the same on my order called Nike and they just showed up today gotta love Fed Ex Sunday Deliveries. I would call nike and get the escalation ball rolling just to be proactive. These are amazing wouldn't want anything to happen if you don't know when they will arrive
I texted Nike chat and said still on track for April 6 , hopefully they come my FedEx app shows nothing , they said on the chat there was a delay in shipments with this style thanks for the info

The red BBs are nice but I really want a pair of Obsidian BBs. Are those ever coming out bc I cant bring myself to buy the Anniversary pair at current prices?

I texted Nike chat and said still on track for April 6 , hopefully they come my FedEx app shows nothing , they said on the chat there was a delay in shipments with this style thanks for the info
Nike has been using everything to ship to me lately, UPS/Fedex/USPS. So you may want to check all 3 to see if there has been a label created.

Back
Top Bottom