THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This pair has some issues.. The back right heel always has that "driving heel" look to it. Pretty much looked that way after the first wear. And like playaproved playaproved said, when I went to wipe them down some spots had that worn away look. Almost like they were too porous and the original paint soaked in too much. I just chalked it up to Nikes quality control and keep it moving.

1681153651911.jpeg

When I went to wipe down the midsoles, there’s a few areas where the paint has kind of worn away. I’ve cleaned other recent AM1s like pecans, crepes, Pattas, concepts, anniversaries and haven’t experienced any wear on those midsoles.

I’ve only worn my IDs like 4 times total and it hasn’t been strenuous wear either.
Yea the paint on the midsoles(white) of mine I feel are also lackluster

Do you all think resell will be high by the end of the year? I have a pair, but I can't get over how the right shoe looks worn already vs the clean untouched left shoe. Prolly take these back and then cop later on. Really been trying to catch the penny 1 Orlando restocks.

This pair has some issues.. The back right heel always has that "driving heel" look to it. Pretty much looked that way after the first wear. And like playaproved playaproved said, when I went to wipe them down some spots had that worn away look. Almost like they were too porous and the original paint soaked in too much. I just chalked it up to Nikes quality control and keep it moving.

1681153651911.jpeg
What’s the story behind these?
Nice colorway!!

Do you all think resell will be high by the end of the year? I have a pair, but I can't get over how the right shoe looks worn already vs the clean untouched left shoe. Prolly take these back and then cop later on. Really been trying to catch the penny 1 Orlando restocks.
I dont think so. Saw on Ig that theyre hitting outlets

Although I usually prefer a mesh base over any other material for AM1s, the “OGs” are better even with the leather base.

…if that’s really an “accurate” mock-up of what’s to be releasing.

Back
Top Bottom