THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_7421.jpeg

Early-oop thanks to a homie online. These are beautiful.

Lost sketch back on snkrs EU

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-17-05-26-35-471_com.nike.snkrs.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-17-05-26-35-471_com.nike.snkrs.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 262
Random question but where do you guys buy older pairs besides StockX and Ebay?

I have been searching forever for the Size? Safaris in a 10.5. They seem so impossible to find. StockX is the only place and they have like 3 pairs right now at $1200 USD

One of my major regrets not picking those up.

Random question but where do you guys buy older pairs besides StockX and Ebay?

I have been searching forever for the Size? Safaris in a 10.5. They seem so impossible to find. StockX is the only place and they have like 3 pairs right now at $1200 USD

One of my major regrets not picking those up.
That pair is a good memory for me. It released at like 4am eastern bc it was a size? only release. The way their system worked, you carted at 4am and had 10 minutes to check out. So at 4:10, if you hadn't checked out, it went back to stock. A good buddy that used to post itt copped a pair at 4am and was able to get another carted at 4:10. He messaged me, I gave him my card info, and he checked out with my info and they shipped to me. I now I have a size 11 bc of that. Still haven't worn them but they always remind me of that morning. I later sold him my vnds Viotechs for like $300 to return the favor. Great pair! I keep saying I'll wear for a Halloween but I just never have.

That pair is a good memory for me. It released at like 4am eastern bc it was a size? only release. The way their system worked, you carted at 4am and had 10 minutes to check out. So at 4:10, if you hadn't checked out, it went back to stock. A good buddy that used to post itt copped a pair at 4am and was able to get another carted at 4:10. He messaged me, I gave him my card info, and he checked out with my info and they shipped to me. I now I have a size 11 bc of that. Still haven't worn them but they always remind me of that morning. I later sold him my vnds Viotechs for like $300 to return the favor. Great pair! I keep saying I'll wear for a Halloween but I just never have.
way to rub salt in the man's wound :rofl:

Haha he was literally just telling dude about his pickup story, how is that bragging?

And like you said a 10.5 will be near impossible to find these days. bajanprodigy bajanprodigy

I remember right after the release a 10.5 was like 150-200 more on the resale. They seemed was more limited compared to other sizes. I remember I drunk copped a size 11 when my wife was pregnant and we were at the pool laying up because that’s about all she could do. The 11 always fit a bit big on me so I never wore them. Ended up selling them a few months back for a decent chunk.

Hope I’m not bragging too much sheesh 🙄

Passed on them Size joints, no regrets - especially after the recent NBY options, made it feel right lol

Haha he was literally just telling dude about his pickup story, how is that bragging?

And like you said a 10.5 will be near impossible to find these days. bajanprodigy bajanprodigy

I remember right after the release a 10.5 was like 150-200 more on the resale. They seemed was more limited compared to other sizes. I remember I drunk copped a size 11 when my wife was pregnant and we were at the pool laying up because that’s about all she could do. The 11 always fit a bit big on me so I never wore them. Ended up selling them a few months back for a decent chunk.

Hope I’m not bragging too much sheesh 🙄
Na you’re cool. Just messing with the guy.

Isn’t there a pair similar to the Size? Safari’s releasing this year? Remember some pics being posted…
The KRSS ones are supposed to be retro-ing. Saw the initial renderings and might end up being a pass for me,

I remember having the old KRSS. Got em at HUF SF RIP

Back
Top Bottom