THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’ve bought the stepace laces as well from Amazon. But, I lace all the way up and they offer 45” which is a bit short for all the way up and 54” leaves too much extra. 51” is a good length but I can’t find single sets anywhere yet. Also haven’t tried that hard.

What you can do is scoop up the 54” laces then cut them to your desired length and lock them in with an aglet

IMG_7510.jpeg

Yeah, your pair is blue and came out great.
1692870251320.jpeg

These look purple. And wouldn’t be what I wanted. Ultimately this could all be avoided if Nike just showed more accurate rendering. Of course that’s asking for too much. They like people taking the gamble.

Yea I see the purple there now that you mention it. In hand they don't look purple at all. Might be that red swoosh on top playing tricks with our eyes. Im just wondering if we are overanalyzing these colors cause we're imagining what we want before actually seeing it. Like, am I tripping or do some of these colors look like multiple different colors? I do think the surrounding colors affect how we perceive them as well.

looks like white on the left pair and light bone on the right
Correct. Was addressing Frank’s questions specifically.

Left Pair
Fireberry Mudguard (Nubuck)
White Mesh
White Midsole
White Leather - Saddle, U Throat, Eyelet panel
Black Nubuck - Tongue, label
Ultramarine - swoosh (nubuck), accessories, air unit, outsole, embroidery

Right Pair
Lt Bone - Mesh, midsole, mudguard (nubuck)
Black nubuck - remaining panels
Ultramarine - same hits as left pair, only inverted the layout on the outsole.

Correct. Was addressing Frank’s questions specifically.

Left Pair
Fireberry Mudguard (Nubuck)
White Mesh
White Midsole
White Leather - Saddle, U Throat, Eyelet panel
Black Nubuck - Tongue, label
Ultramarine - swoosh (nubuck), accessories, air unit, outsole, embroidery

Right Pair
Lt Bone - Mesh, midsole, mudguard (nubuck)
Black nubuck - remaining panels
Ultramarine - same hits as left pair, only inverted the layout on the outsole.
clean and thanks for sharing

Had a question about a separate order for Nike this morning that I contacted CS for. Completely benign, no problems or issues, just info. While I was on with them I asked for a 20% off coupon because I wanted to buy more NBY AM1s and they happily granted it!

Worth a shot for everyone else out there!

Back
Top Bottom