THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

F5916589-DB3C-48E3-8154-9840B27E3538.jpeg

Bronsons from Facebook.

Having trouble deciding on lace color for the purple pigeons. Both are making me happy. What’s the NT vote?
IMG_4889.jpeg

IMG_4888.jpeg

IMG_4890.jpeg

Initially planned on light grey when I designed em. Have purple coming on another ID just to have in the closet that I may swap on but I prefer the cleaner grey I’m sure

And especially olive mesh
Olive mesh is smoke grey . I ordered three pairs now that I’ve returned. First I thought it was a mistake, but no that’s the color.
I suggest everyone make and return if you don’t like them.
It’s worth it for when they’re dope .

Olive mesh is smoke grey . I ordered three pairs now that I’ve returned. First I thought it was a mistake, but no that’s the color.
I suggest everyone make and return if you don’t like them.
It’s worth it for when they’re dope .
My olive mesh is olive. But it definitely looks grey in certain light

Or, I'll say it looks grey and it's olive only in certain light/angles.

Last edited:
My olive mesh on my dark pewter replica pair is grey. It looks grey in all lights, maybe because its next to olive ajd grey? Idk

Just finished relacing them and tried them on...width is VERY narrow! Hope this will serve me well and maybe that'll translate to an elegant crease along the toe box.

Any other pairs I make will be a half size up!

For those that have returned NBY’s, do you go the Return or Exchange route? I ordered my size 11.5 in Women’s, the flip flop sizing they did threw me off. Also the Blue looks more purple on my pair.

Back
Top Bottom