THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_7940.jpeg

Serena’s arrived!

Never had issues with DF as the items usually arrived in 2-3 days max but I have not ordered from them since the AS Penny 1 back in October. The shipping price to the U.S has more than doubled since then and they do not offer any other options so I'll pass and take my chances tomorrow as I like these but not enough to pay nearly $200.

Last edited:
when the LV8s came out DF blessed me with a pair of green LV8 AM1s for free, i ordered the navy cw and they messed up my order and send me the green cw, they didnt even let me return them back to italy, at the end paypal rufunded my money back and i got the shoes and the money and i re-ordered the navy cw, so it was 2 for the price of 1 lol

Yep, I said I never got a birthday coupon and they shot a 15% like it was loose change.
Btw most coupons don’t work on NBY. But. Depending on the nature of it or how you got it, just contact CS again to make it happen.

Disclaimer - on my last NBY order they told me to order, and once it ships contact them again to make the adjustment and I’ll get a refund. So waiting for that moment to see the follow-through. But all the info and promise is in the CS chat so I’m expecting low friction

Back
Top Bottom