THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been following this thread for a while and I feel like the more pairs I see the more I get confused about Iron and bone colors

So bone is more off white ish light tannish?
And iron is more light grey?
Bone swoosh on iron ore upper

20231006_084533.jpg

Def one of the more interesting pairs I’ve picked up

1696469405338.jpeg
although for some of us it appears getting kicks is far from an either or situation 😂.....I've been thinking of biting the bullet and foregoing any of my NBY mock ups and just grabbing these. They are very dope to me. And I know if I get one NBY at least 1 or 2 more will be to follow. But if I get these the completionist impulse in me won't be triggered and I'll be satisfied with just these......I swear being a sneaker head is the manifestation of some kind of mental health issue 😂.....😅.....😆...😁...😃...😀...🙂...😐...🤔...🤔...🤔...😮‍💨...😒...😯...☹️...😦...🥺

which race are you training for? 8)

Just a 10K lol… trying to get my pace under 6’, 20”/mile.

Amazing job! What kind of brush did you use?

Just a random new brush meant for cleaning rigid surfaces that I found in my garage.

illustrayt illustrayt always looking forward to your posts in the air max threads. Nice work.

Right on, Sir! There are more NBYs to be posted once they’re received and/or final touches have been completed. 🙌

og colorblocking with the classic white toebox and grey upper works so well with literally any color in the rainbow. Those are awesome imo. More of this Nike. I was hoping they'd continue after the Evergreen and the orange pairs but it's been a while since we got a pair.

although for some of us it appears getting kicks is far from an either or situation 😂.....I've been thinking of biting the bullet and foregoing any of my NBY mock ups and just grabbing these. They are very dope to me. And I know if I get one NBY at least 1 or 2 more will be to follow. But if I get these the completionist impulse in me won't be triggered and I'll be satisfied with just these......I swear being a sneaker head is the manifestation of some kind of mental health issue 😂.....😅.....😆...😁...😃...😀...🙂...😐...🤔...🤔...🤔...😮‍💨...😒...😯...☹️...😦...🥺
we need to start a group

Back
Top Bottom