THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Oneness pair has landed
IMG_1596.jpeg
Need

I’ve been ordering Air Max 1 NIKEiDs / NBYs since 2011 (?), and the 2023 NBY palette is undeniably the GOAT in my book.

It really checked most of the boxes of components that I want on an AM1. Of course, it’s not as intricate as a Bespoke. However, for only $20 or so more than a GR (which usually go on sale), I’m a happy and REPEATED customer.

I’ve been ordering Air Max 1 NIKEiDs / NBYs since 2011 (?), and the 2023 NBY palette is undeniably the GOAT in my book.

It really checked most of the boxes of components that I want on an AM1. Of course, it’s not as intricate as a Bespoke. However, for only $20 or so more than a GR (which usually go on sale), I’m a happy and REPEATED customer.
At this point they should just be tossing in extra midsoles for you w/ each NBY order you place. Christ, you've only ordered 625,879 of them the over the last 18 mos :lol:

Agreed. I dont think I've ever bought so many pairs in such a short time frame. Looking forward to seeing your '24 pairs in hand. Really tryna stay away but if the materials are on point I might have to do a few more.

frankmatthews frankmatthews You kept some gems from us.

Thanks man, I probably haven't even posted half of em yet. Still got a few pairs to do some customizing on yet as well.

😒

Hope this release isn’t going to be a pain in the a**

You already know it will tough be unless you got baby feet and can fit a woman’s 9.5 or smaller

Botters gonna do these just like the Red pair. Every size that shows up on a site that like a woman’s 11 or up gonna get botted up by desperate resellers who know it’s a desirable CW and that dudes gonna want it. That $15 after fees already calling their name

Thanks for the side by side comparisons jc5123 jc5123

I was agonizing over whether or not to get the malachites because the mudguard looks like a more vibrant kelly green online. But they look almost identical to the evergreens in hand. Just saved me $140+taxes. Thank you good sir :pimp:

Mannn…..I know we had about 6 months but feels like we should have had more time after they left that trash pallet and shape from 2020 up forever. I won’t stop messaging Nike about giving us that pallet back lol

Back
Top Bottom