THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_3849.jpeg

giphy.gif

I think I'm the only one who has complained about the leather toebox on the Atmos... I sold my OGs for that very reason. Years later, I was AMPED that we got design something close to them in 2022 with the NBY Unlocked palette.

Air Max 1 NBY - Almost ATMOS.png
Currently looking for UBY atoms remake because I sold my leather pair I made. Slim Pickings in sz 13 with mesh on eBay but I will find a pair eventually.

Reynolds & Sons 30% off. Disco applied at check-out....
$15 for shipping...

Screenshot_20240705_150958_Chrome.jpg

All of those pairs were 30% off, down to $105? Or there was even further discounts than your screenshot?

Purples are back to regular price (no discount) but now the BBs are $95 on sale. Might grab another pair of those, as my original pair from NDC is already kinda beat from wearing them to concerts.

Yea its a retro of the original "escape am1s". Interesting. I'm working on a NBY custom of this as we speak.
Original escape am1?? Was there Air Max 1 for the OG Escape series?? I only remember Windrunner got some Escape edition or 2, but no AMs…. Never mind…. Did some research and found out that u are probably talking about the one that came out in 2014…. Was this actually called as Escape pack officially by Nike?? Even if that’s the case, can’t consider this as Escape probably unless it features the kanji letter of 逃 on the insole or somewhere tho…

Original escape am1?? Was there Air Max 1 for the OG Escape series?? I only remember Windrunner got some Escape edition or 2, but no AMs…. Never mind…. Did some research and found out that u are probably talking about the one that came out in 2014…. Was this actually called as Escape pack officially by Nike?? Even if that’s the case, can’t consider this as Escape probably unless it features the kanji letter of 逃 on the insole or somewhere tho…

Yes 2014, I belive there have been like 3 different "escape" packs released over the years. The AM pack was 90s, 95s and 1s. Looks like the 90s and AF1s are releasing again next year too.

1000014070.jpg

1000014068.jpg

1000014067.jpg
1000014066.jpg

The “Escape” colorway dates back to 1988 as one of the original colorways of the Air Force III. While most of the colorways featured the over-sized “FORCE” logo on the tongue label, there were two version that featured an “ESCAPE” tag on the tongue. In addition to the brown pair seen below (via DeFY), a second black/grey/white also released back in 1988.

Throughout the early 2000s, the brown colorway was referenced through a number of different shoes, including the Air Force 1 Low, the Air Force II in 2003, the Air Max 90, and the Air Huarache.

'05 retro of the '88 OG Escape colorway

1000014069.jpg

Last edited:
^ After the further research, I now remember these (including International Mid…, Mid???)… But since I am old enough to remember OG Escape series back in the 80’s including those AF-III Hi, I refuse to call those that came out after 逃2 (or, was there 逃3?) as “Original Escape” even though the label on the box for this one actually contains the term “Escape” apparently as u pointed out tho….
IMG_7854.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom