THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Grabbed my pair.  $85.07 shipped.

Gonna call them up though and get them to adjust my order.  They sent me a $15 off $75 via email with the last order I placed with them.  Didn't process though when I tried to checkout.  Principles, every little bit helps.
laugh.gif

Swap the field that you use to enter the coupon.

If you're purchasing with a reward, enter that in the coupon field first.  Then enter the coupon in the reward field.  *** backwards FNL, lol.
Had to call in.  Got the golds for $88 shipped

Last edited:
copped the blk/golds and the pimentos for 206 shipped from fnl...

#feelsgoodman...

anybody have onfoot pics of the 3m/reflective ones? Trying to decide if I need em and how bright the 3m is specifically.

Gonna go cop the Pimentos this weekend. Store said they had them up for a few days and not one has sold. Got a Birthday coupon I'm hoping I can use.

I am heading to the mall after work too see if i can see the Pimento's in person. If i like them it will probably just be cheaper to buy them on finishline.com with the $15 off 100, or can i use that in store too some how?

If the swoosh is the only 3M thing, why the huge price hike?
^I think you're talking about the 3M price and referring to the Pimentos?
im pretty sure he originally asked about the 3m hyperfuse.  the hyperfuse isn't all 3m.  i forget exactly what parts are, but it is predominantly 3m.

thatguy, as far as the new premiums go, only the swooshes are 3m.  hyperfuse 3m = $125, while the new premiums (with 3m swoosh) = $110

Back
Top Bottom